Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am unable to take foids seriously

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Since I was a young teenager (12) I couldn't take what women said seriously. Really I just couldn't. Every single time a foid had an opinion on something I would just laugh it away and find it humorous that she even thought that she could construct an acknowledgeable and noteworthy take.

I used to feel really guilty about it because I really wanted to give them a place at the intellectual roundtable but I couldn't. Every video I watch online about a philosophical subject came from a male creator just because I can't take foids anymore serious than a dog barking for his next meal. I tried to figure out why I had this inability but I couldn't pin it down. Maybe it has something to do that despite my subhumanity I am way stronger than the average foid. Why would I take a command from a foid teacher seriously if I could kill her on the spot with my bare hands? It's kind of a darwinian "I have the bigger stick so I am right" take but I think that's part of the reason.

However women should be banished from academia as a whole in my opinion because everything in the world started going to shit when we allowed foids to be taken seriously.

They didn't face any adversity in life so they don't know what true pain and loneliness is. I just can't stand when foids talk about male problems.

Though we are all guys here, and thus perhaps bonded over an assumed shared experience, our degrees of suffering differ significantly. How do you approach the opinions of people here who perhaps may talk about certain things they have no experience engaging in/experiencing? I assume it's more a case by case basis as opposed to your stance on females' opinions.

Though we are all guys here, and thus perhaps bonded over an assumed shared experience, our degrees of suffering differ significantly. How do you approach the opinions of people here who perhaps may talk about certain things they have no experience engaging in/experiencing? I assume it's more a case by case basis as opposed to your stance on females' opinions.
I am not talking about female's that talk about suffering. Just female's that talk about things in general.

They didn't face any adversity in life so they don't know what true pain and loneliness is. I just can't stand when foids talk about male problems.
True, they have it so easy; they have no idea how the world works.

Hopefully foids will be serious about choking on this dick.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF