Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am uglier than I thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I was looking at myself in a mirror today that was not very distorted and I have a recessed chin, infact the bone mass is so low it looks like my lower third is drooping, it almost looks like I am fat when I am not. My eye area as a hapa looks more Asian than white, I almost have slanted eyes, my nose looks like a huge structure making me look like an animal. Honestly no wonder I am an incel and nobody likes me, not even I like myself ngl. I knew I was ugly but this is the final nail in the coffin, it is truly over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I just got a haircut yesterday coz iam balding (NW1.5) and having long hair made it look worse. Then i noticed my high as fuck hairline in the gym. Pretty sure it made my T levels drop a bit.

Didn't read, get an AVI
Also take camera pictures you'll look even uglier:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I just got a haircut yesterday coz iam balding (NW1.5) and having long hair made it look worse. Then i noticed my high as fuck hairline in the gym. Pretty sure it made my T levels drop a bit.
Balding is BRUTAL, dude I will rope if I ever go bald. Its like a teleportation to old age :cryfeels:
Didn't read, get an AVI
The default avatar pill destroyed me
Also take camera pictures you'll look even uglier:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I already look like a fucking rat humanoid, I don't need to pour gasoline on the fire :feelsrope:

Nothing on my face is right. I have non existant cheekbones, fucked up jaw, fucked up crooked yellowish teeth, shitty eye area, shitty maxilla. its over

I look very weird, in both body and face. Foids are scared of me on da streets.

Nothing on my face is right. I have non existant cheekbones, fucked up jaw, fucked up crooked yellowish teeth, shitty eye area, shitty maxilla. its over
Same dude, its so fucking unfair. What did we do to deserve this??? Meanwhile Chads have everything perfect and have done nothing to earn it. It is seriously rage fuel. I wish I had at least 1 good feature :cryfeels:
I look very weird, in both body and face. Foids are scared of me on da streets.
Women give me dirty looks for no reason, I hate looking like a freak

Same dude, its so fucking unfair. What did we do to deserve this??? Meanwhile Chads have everything perfect and have done nothing to earn it. It is seriously rage fuel.

Preach it, indeed as over as can ever be. I look like the guy in your signature even though he eye area and nose mogs me hard.

Preach it, indeed as over as can ever be. I look like the guy in your signature even though he eye area and nose mogs me hard.
Yeah his eye are mogs me too. It's over for St.NeverGiveUpcels :feels: :cryfeels:

I’m ugly too, it’s okay, man

I like to cope by not looking in the mirror.

Didn't read, get an AVI
the front facing camera is straight sui fuel, if i ever have to rope i'll just turn it on for a sec to instantly gather the courage, but chad can take a pic with it if he wants and it'll get 100+ likes on tinder

Yes we are all uglier than we think

Dayum. Its over.
Without any doubt. No surgical intervention could make much improvement, and it's too late now anyway. Too many spots require alterations, I would immediately enter the uncanny valley, visibly age at 3x speed and get diminished returns after suffering physical pain for years, and spending all money I have for it, while being known for doing so with my established small social circle? Fuck that shit, its so over it can not be put into words tbh. It's ride with this this hideous face until I die JFL, no other options.

it’s okay
It's really not. What has made you able to cope this way? How ugly are you more in detail?

Just accept it theory? Just lol.

Without any doubt. No surgical intervention could make much improvement, and it's too late now anyway. Too many spots require alterations, I would immediately enter the uncanny valley, visibly age at 3x speed and get diminished returns after suffering physical pain for years, and spending all money I have for it, while being known for doing so with my established small social circle? Fuck that shit, its so over it can not be put into words tbh. It's ride with this this hideous face until I die JFL, no other options.

I think coming to terms with your ugliness sooner rather than later is important. Saves you a lot of rejection/humiliation in this current competitive dating market.

I think coming to terms with your ugliness sooner rather than later is important. Saves you a lot of rejection/humiliation in this current competitive dating market.
Yeah I was not bluepilled for long in my early school years, with a face and skull like mine you stop trying very, very early.

Yes you're an ugly fuck and will suffer lots of pain in life. Me too.

I've never liked how I looked aswell. I'm not norwooding but I have a round hairline which makes my forehead look bigger and feminine. My big eyes and thin eyebrows doesn't help + long nose and midface.

Manlet and and weak bone structure gives me the k. o.

Look at Adam Driver, perfect example of elongated baboon face. He is fully white should I remind you.

I don't look at myself in the mirror anymore.