Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am truly bad at everything unlike you life mogging faggots who claim you are

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Fuck you kikes who claim to be LDAR or be shit at everything then have a 3.9 gpa or do extremely well in a specific activity. Pour yourself with gasoline and go a light a fucking match on your body near a boiler.

You want to see truly bad at everything? These are my stats. Btw this isn’t just me putting myself down these are my objectively dogshit statistics about myself. This isn’t even something due to genetics this is literally the result of many factors in my life that made me like this :lasereyes: . Spiritually & mentally I was destined for much greater but I’ve been completely destroyed by my phone addiction. I’m the only one in my family who’s like this so it’s 100% something not genetic.

- my social skills are awful I am unable to truly hold a conversation with 90% of people and i am extremely High inhib.

- I’m academically retarded like I haven’t had honor roll since 6th grade retarded. Not once in this school have all my grades been above an 80 and since 7th grade I haven’t been able to make it a year without nearly failing a class. My gpa is like a fucking 2.9/3.0. My sat score THE FIRST TIME I TOOK IT I honestly won’t count my sat score the first time I took it because it was cuz I didn’t get my accommodations. But moving past that it’s a sub 1200 a literal dogshit score.

-I’m physically weak I’m about 5’11 and 120 something pounds. Only recently after going to the gym have I finally been able to beat some people in arm wrestle I use to lose to everybody.

- I’m super unathletic. Im terrible in every category and every sport I played I was either the worst or bottom 2/3 players. Height had little advantage.

- I suck at games. I never really play video games and never have but I know even if I started playing ID be too bad. I never played video games so I never learned.

- I can’t sing I can’t dance I can’t act I can’t draw. I don’t even have a song where I have memorized all the lyrics despite the fact I listen to a large variety of music from highly rated artists. JFL

-I sucked at playing instruments it was no use attempting to improve.

- I have no charisma and I’m unable to capture anyone’s attention or be likeable. I’m either hated, mocked or ignored. I’m uninteresting

- I don’t have a lot of knowledge on topics I should have knowledge on. All the knowledge I’ve accumulated was recent & from the past 2 years. In fact not even 2 years truly only a year and 3/4. Before that I was ignorant of many things in life and fell hard behind. If Covid didn’t happen I wonder how stupid and ignorant I would’ve been compared to how I am now. I hate that I have to catch up and learn stuff. I want to learn BUT I HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE I FEEL IDIOTIC AND PATHETIC WHEN I SEE THOSE YOUNGER THAN ME WHO KNOW THIS MATERIAL.

- I don’t have a license, I don’t bike my bike was thrown out when I was like 8.

- I always lose things or make massive mistakes that can’t be excused.

- any stats I have online that are high usually get fucked over because I get banned from that social network or something similar to that.

- I’m not funny and even if I am I can’t be funny in a way that isn’t offensive. In a society like our current one humor cannot be offensive.
- I can’t speak Spanish properly in a fully fluent way. I make retarded petty mistakes or forget vital words that I do know in Spanish but it doesn’t come to my head immediately.

- I can’t tie any knots despite doing programs that showed me this stuff. I can’t remember routes, or forget differences between things in places that I should know because I’ve been going there for years. It’s pathetic that I don’t.

- my vocabulary sucks and is too basic. No matter what I can’t improve it, I don’t want to speak in simple words and I see no point in repeatedly talking about the same things for 6 years and not have more intellectually challenging conversations the older you get.

It’s not even about not being good at anything it’s about being awful at everything. But when I talk about this I get fakecel curry paljeets like @Indracel (who claims to be a leftist egalitarian yet is an egotistical pretentious curry JFL typical leftie) who belittle me because he’s a mogger. I wish I had access to steroids or some sort of substance that causes me to improve in these things.

Fuck you kikes who claim to be LDAR or be shit at everything then have a 3.9 gpa or do extremely well in a specific activity. Pour yourself with gasoline and go a light a fucking match on your body near a boiler.

You want to see truly bad at everything? These are my stats. Btw this isn’t just me putting myself down these are my objectively dogshit statistics about myself. This isn’t even something due to genetics this is literally the result of many factors in my life that made me like this :lasereyes: . Spiritually & mentally I was destined for much greater but I’ve been completely destroyed by my phone addiction. I’m the only one in my family who’s like this so it’s 100% something not genetic.

- my social skills are awful I am unable to truly hold a conversation with 90% of people and i am extremely High inhib.

- I’m academically retarded like I haven’t had honor roll since 6th grade retarded. Not once in this school have all my grades been above an 80 and since 7th grade I haven’t been able to make it a year without nearly failing a class. My gpa is like a fucking 2.9/3.0. My sat score THE FIRST TIME I TOOK IT I honestly won’t count my sat score the first time I took it because it was cuz I didn’t get my accommodations. But moving past that it’s a sub 1200 a literal dogshit score.

-I’m physically weak I’m about 5’11 and 120 something pounds. Only recently after going to the gym have I finally been able to beat some people in arm wrestle I use to lose to everybody.

- I’m super unathletic. Im terrible in every category and every sport I played I was either the worst or bottom 2/3 players. Height had little advantage.

- I suck at games. I never really play video games and never have but I know even if I started playing ID be too bad. I never played video games so I never learned.

- I can’t sing I can’t dance I can’t act I can’t draw. I don’t even have a song where I have memorized all the lyrics despite the fact I listen to a large variety of music from highly rated artists. JFL

- I have no charisma and I’m unable to capture anyone’s attention or be likeable. I’m either hated, mocked or ignored. I’m uninteresting

- I don’t have a lot of knowledge on topics I should have knowledge on. All the knowledge I’ve accumulated was recent & from the past 2 years. In fact not even 2 years truly only a year and 3/4. Before that I was ignorant of many things in life and fell hard behind. If Covid didn’t happen I wonder how stupid and ignorant I would’ve been compared to how I am now. I hate that I have to catch up and learn stuff. I want to learn BUT I HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE I FEEL IDIOTIC AND PATHETIC WHEN I SEE THOSE YOUNGER THAN ME WHO KNOW THIS MATERIAL.

- I don’t have a license, I don’t bike my bike was thrown out when I was like 8.

- any stats I have online that are high usually get fucked over because I get banned from that social network or something similar to that.

- I’m not funny and even if I am I can’t be funny in a way that isn’t offensive. In a society like our current one humor cannot be offensive.
- I can’t speak Spanish properly in a fully fluent way. I make retarded petty mistakes or forget vital words that I do know in Spanish but it doesn’t come to my head immediately.

- I can’t tie any knots despite doing programs that showed me this stuff. I can’t remember routes, or forget differences between things in places that I should know because I’ve been going there for years. It’s pathetic that I don’t.

- my vocabulary sucks and is too basic. No matter what I can’t improve it, I don’t want to speak in simple words and I see no point in repeatedly talking about the same things for 6 years and not have more intellectually challenging conversations the older you get.

It’s not even about not being good at anything it’s about being awful at everything. But when I talk about this I get fakecel curry paljeets like @Indracel (who claims to be a leftist egalitarian yet is an egotistical pretentious curry JFL typical leftie) who belittle me because he’s a mogger. I wish I had access to steroids or some sort of substance that causes me to improve in these things.
get tested for ADHD and genetic disorders. you might have some health problem. Having such bad memory and focus isn't normal

I literally work for slave wage at 28 and literally no one likes me

I literally work for slave wage at 28 and literally no one likes me
same here. This is a common thing. Most trucels here will too be wageslaves eventually like us and will know no one

Same here, I'm good at absolutely nothing. If I work hard, I would only be average at best.

My gpa is like a fucking 2.9/3.0. My sat score THE FIRST TIME I TOOK IT I honestly won’t count my sat score the first time I took it because it was cuz I didn’t get my accommodations. But moving past that it’s a sub 1200 a literal dogshit score.
IQmogs me to oblivion

I'm the tardest tardcel in this forum.

get tested for ADHD and genetic disorders. you might have some health problem. Having such bad memory and focus isn't normal
I have adhd + autism yes. Diagnosed at 9

probably because you were born to fuck pussy and kill prey. not be some kiked out bitch nigger muh computer drone like @Transcended Trucel

Try other things like chemistry, physics, or biology.

probably because you were born to fuck pussy and kill prey. not be some kiked out bitch nigger muh computer drone like @Transcended Trucel
I want to breed taken foids in front of normies
Try other things like chemistry, physics, or biology.
I’m better at stuff like history, ELA and social studies. I always excelled and did good on stuff like that.

6ft is the new 5'6
So true

I want to breed taken foids in front of normies

I’m better at stuff like history, ELA and social studies. I always excelled and did good on stuff like that.

So true
just pump iron and work enough to buy your food to bulk. forget learning anything or doing any gay nigger studying. all these fags who study all day will need actual high t people like you and me to protect them. they will do their drone shit while we protect them. we will fuck the majority of the foids but will give them the ones we dont feel like fucking

Same every class I take and every hobby I try I am mediocre at very best at but usually horrible at. I am in 10th grade but have the social skills of a 3rd grader, the intellectual capacity of a 7th grader and the reading/righting ability's of a 6th grader. It is fucking hell living like this I hate having autism, ADHD and MCI. I will never be able to do shit other than LDAR all day.

Same every class I take and every hobby I try I am mediocre at very best at but usually horrible at. I am in 10th grade but have the social skills of a 3rd grader, the intellectual capacity of a 7th grader and the reading/righting ability's of a 6th grader. It is fucking hell living like this I hate having autism, ADHD and MCI. I will never be able to do shit other than LDAR all day.
Ah you’re a youngcel brutal. I thought you were a bit older ngl

I'm in the same boat. Other people here go through hell in one area of life but mog in other areas. If you are an incel but mog academically then you have the health/ability to do so. They will never understand that there are some of us that are losers in every area of life not just inceldom. I am a neet right now due to not being able to work and ugly on top of that. A lot of people here are going to leave this place behind as a bad memory eventually and laugh at their time here. We are always going to be losers in whatever we do. That is true despair.

I'm in the same boat. Other people here go through hell in one area of life but mog in other areas. If you are an incel but mog academically then you have the health/ability to do so. They will never understand that there are some of us that are losers in every area of life not just inceldom. I am a neet right now due to not being able to work and ugly on top of that. A lot of people here are going to leave this place behind as a bad memory eventually and laugh at their time here. We are always going to be losers in whatever we do. That is true despair.
Yup. Fucking brutal brother even worse when you had potential that couldn’t be unleashed. My parents completely wasted their potential and opportunities that could’ve made them rich and improved me but nope I have to be fucking truecel now .
I’m sorry my condolences brocel .
Fuck dude .
Just know at least you have brocels here who can relate .
I can relate heavily . Academic wise especially .
I got all F at one in High School . Dropped out after this . I studied hard and yet my learning issues got in the way . Made me realise that yes I should work hard if want something but I’m always at a disadvantage and others have a head start in being a normie . So naturally I just gave up and lost motivation . Gained weight , got depressed and look sad/angry all the time .
Brutal brother. That’s fucking awful and going to a job where normies don’t respect you ID even worse. I’d either try to pity maxx or roid up and beat all those Normie scum faggots

most of the stuff is just you complaining that you're too lazy to actually improve.

@Swagpilled me being 5’11 and 120 pounds is an improvement I used to be skinnier. Video games is too late to get into and regardless it requires traits that I don’t have. Improvement is for normies not for truecels who are at the bottom of the performance level. As for a license idk I’d probably fail at parallel parking tbh

Stopped reading a 5'11. Nigga I would kill to be that height.

Literally kys you 5'11, 3.0GPA mogger.

От дурак, от придурок, от башмак-то, да кушать башмак хочет..

Дебил кррче)

@willystroker

Bumped for truth

@bigantennaemay1 btw on top of that I’m an only child with a dad who died a year ago u at least have the copes of having a full family

@bigantennaemay1 btw on top of that I’m an only child with a dad who died a year ago u at least have the copes of having a full family
No, I don't. My mother passed away nine years ago, and my father is a neglectful rager. And I have all the same issues as you, minus the GPA, as if that's done me any good, perpetually employed in food service as I am.

Get over yourself.

No, I don't. My mother passed away nine years ago, and my father is a neglectful rager. And I have all the same issues as you, minus the GPA, as if that's done me any good, perpetually employed in food service as I am.

Get over yourself.
I’ll end up at a worse position than you at your age. I’m just gonna stay alive for the remainder of my mom’s life and then after just kill myself. You at least have had some achievements and some ambitions. I don’t

You at least have had some achievements and some ambitions
Like what?

I'm a basement dwelling loser with nothing to my name. Literally the only thing I have going for me is that I'm debt free.

Like what?

I'm a basement dwelling loser with nothing to my name. Literally the only thing I have going for me is that I'm debt free.
You just said you had a good gpa and throughout life you outperformed normies in some aspects. I haven’t done that since I was like what 11? 12?

En otras palabras que eres como todos nosotros.

I'm bad at everything and also short, fucking tallfags pretending to be truecel. :lasereyes:

Same here I have tragic level ability at everything, not easy being below par.

and throughout life you outperformed normies in some aspects.
Mm, no? I didn't? And a good GPA counts for nothing; grades don't do diddly-squat in the real world, if you don't know the right people, can't make social connections, and can't get through the interview process to land a decent job.

Mm, no? I didn't? And a good GPA counts for nothing; grades don't do diddly-squat in the real world, if you don't know the right people, can't make social connections, and can't get through the interview process to land a decent job.
That is the truth I agree with this but it shows your capacity of having a work ethic and understanding the material.

That is the truth I agree with this but it shows your capacity of having a work ethic and understanding the material.
Capacity doesn't necessarily lead to fulfillment, as my life is a painfully obvious proof. You still need the looks and NTness to achieve that, and I am significantly deficient in both.