Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am truecel

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I am ashkenazi jewcel and set tinder location to thailand and still not really doing well. That’s proof I’m truecel

Spam u better delete it so my thread is put on the top 3 for more time ok

yeah but you have shekels

Spam u better delete it so my thread is put on the top 3 for more time ok
C7DF8622 3941 48D1 AD63 C4E943BB8F98

I am ashkenazi jewcel and set tinder location to thailand and still not really doing well. That’s proof I’m truecel

Weird. What would you rate yourself lookswise?

What are your issues?
Bad skin, weird hairline, no hunter eyes, not defined jawline, recessed chin, bad hyoid bone position, shit under eye support. Only reason I have a few likes and one match is cause of white skin and green eyes and that’s not even enough in Thailand where the competition is ricecels

Bad skin, weird hairline, no hunter eyes, not defined jawline, recessed chin, bad hyoid bone position, shit under eye support. Only reason I have a few likes and one match is cause of white skin and green eyes and that’s not even enough in Thailand where the competition is ricecels
that sounds like all 50% of man.How tall are you?

Youre 6 ft, white and green eyes. Definitely enough to get noodlewhores.
in Thailand where the competition is ricecels

Cope. Noodle and currywhores despise their own men. Your competition is other JBWers trying to score in SEA.

Last edited:

Thailand sucks for me too - try ho chi minh; thais are very racist against all foreigners, even white skin ones.

Trucel kikecels gotta cope somehow. @kikecel
If youre a non-ashkenazi kikecel trying to get female goys abroad then forget it. youll have more luck dodging rain drops

If youre a non-ashkenazi kikecel trying to get female goys abroad then forget it. youll have more luck dodging rain drops
Noodles not white stacys.
I think I’ve only seen one non ashkenazi kikecel IRL. In burgerland people associate kike with ashkenazi

you also have beady eyes

Brutal for poor jews tbh

Never began if you couldn't SEAmaxx

What is the difference between Jew / ashelanazi Jew

Also
B2A047C7 255E 45C5 ACAC A588B53F8DD9

OP is at least a 4/10, probably closer to 5/10 tbh

White stacys are desirable. Noodles are just because I am desperate trucel
ofcourse. made a thread about how my standards went down significantly the past 3 years.
no foid would want my subhuman body and face tho.
maybe in curryland ill have more luck

I thought tinder passport was free but it’s not letting me change my location?

I'm very ugly

Rip nigga maybe try again later tbh idk what to tell you.

Nigger you are coping

Nigger you gotta realize how high foids standards are @Colvin76 get in here
well foids do have high standards, but that doesn't mean you're not normie-ish.

what is a Chadlite to you? 5/10?

IRl chadlite/high tier normie is 6.5-7.5 TBH a 5 is like a normie. I'm glad I live where I live though cause the people are very ugly so I don't usually get badly mogged.

IRl chadlite/high tier normie is 6.5-7.5 TBH a 5 is like a normie. I'm glad I live where I live though cause the people are very ugly so I don't usually get badly mogged.
ok yes, Chadlite is around 7

I'm saying you are 4-5 range, near normieish, which can easily be incel

@sub8male
You're Jewish?

Invest in my business and I'll find you a fuckable mate.

For real?
I'm actually trying to get a software developed by curries in India.
I don't have any money sorry brocel only my parents do. What software do you want the curry slaves to make?