Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am triggered by women who live perfect, adventurous lifes and post pics of it on social media

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
and get ton of likes from friends. why is that women are never outcasts but men are? seems who is outcast and who is not is call made by a man to look better in front of female. so tht man will try to make other men look bad. i was one such target for other men often. thats why am outcast. and there are no women i know of that are outcasts or have shit lifes.

send them to afghanistan

So all women?

women can scream about the wage gap all day, but they mog all men in the one thing more important than money:social capital
women can scream about the wage gap all day, but they mog all men in the one thing more important than money:social capital

Last edited:
Women have most of the social and sexual power, men have most of the physical and economic power. This is balanced and fair, and now feminists are trying to ruin the balance and to an extent, already have.