Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am treated like I am an incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/1g38ptr/i_am_treated_like_i_am_an_incel_i_am_so_tired/

I am not an incel, I am not "redpilled" or "blackpilled", I am not part of their community, I don't hate women, I don't feel women owe me sex, I don't think any of those things. I don't really care about sex other than it being something I would like to share with someone I love. I want to cuddle with a girl I love while we watch movies, to text her "good night" and "good morning", to say and hear "I love you". I want to be in a relationship with a woman I love as an equal, where will support each other during each other's hard times and smile with each other during the good times.

Take the blackpill, you are an incel :incel:

Soon enough he will find himself on this site.

he is lurking at this post as we speak

Why do these niggas think you have to be hateful to be an incel?

You can have whatever beliefs you want, inceldom is a state of being, not an ideology

He literally admitts to be an Incel in the last few sentences.

Also reminds me of that bluepilled autistic fool who was also 24 "most people lose their virginity with 17/18 - I am pretty late to the party" and then some girl responded "I lost it with 12 and by 14 all my friends dated lmao".

Niggas just need to accept the Blackpill already.

Incel in denial many such cases

Another incel in denial. Eventually people will realize it is like autism. You have always had it, you just have to be diagnosed.

i read the manga, but yes i also wish that the manga hiatus is over soon
I only watched the show, but I wouldnt mind checking out the manga if someone can narrate it, because I'm too adhd to read one book or series of comics for a long period.

You can have whatever beliefs you want, inceldom is a state of being, not an ideology
Everyone thinks you have to be ER to be an incel, that's why it feels scary to be labeled as such. When enough people embrace inceldom it will no longer have a stigma.

Everyone thinks you have to be ER to be an incel, that's why it feels scared to be labeled as such. When enough people embrace inceldom it will no longer be a stigma.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Involuntary celibate but not incel.

he sounds like a blupilled copER, hopefully reality sets in sometime soon

Clearly, he saw the post which was the topic of this thread.

How some guys can see this shit, and then not get blackpilled, is beyond me: I mean, the dude more or less stated he felt "attacked" by those disgusting foids celebrating that guys suicide, yet he is still clearly coping hard.

Jfl at the fact he isn't even redpilled in this day & age, has he actually even tried?

I only watched the show, but I wouldnt mind checking out the manga if someone can narrate it, because I'm too adhd to read one book or series of comics for a long period.
ive never heard of narrated manga if im being honest

ive never heard of narrated manga if im being honest
I've seen some youtubers do it for the new DBZ episodes with black freiza that weren't made yet.

I've seen some youtubers do it for the new DBZ episodes with black freiza that weren't made yet.
oh ok

i dont think somoene is gonna do it for an 800 chapter manga unfortunately

oh ok

i dont think somoene is gonna do it for an 800 chapter manga unfortunately
They can get AI to do it. They can moneymaxx from views on youtube if they did.

This is what happens when you let sexually active normies and gynocentric cucks define “involuntary celibacy.” Because they have nothing but contempt for us, they have warped and smeared the term to suit their own agenda. And because we tend to be meek people-pleasers, many of us have conceded the right to define ourselves for fear of further ostracization.

We need to push back against this gaslighting. Inceldom has never been an ideology. It is a tragic life circumstance worthy of sympathy.

how does one clearly be involuntarily celibate but then be like "im not incel cause i dont hate wyxmxn" :feelskek::feelskek:
I don't say mean things on the internets or feel entitled to basic respect, so I can't possibly be inkwell. :feelstastyman:

Coping isn't gonna get him a bitch on his dick.

Take the blackpill and do not overdose on it like I did in my 20s and you will likely ascend.

He's a massive incel-in-denial.

Also: the fact that women were so angry at that one post about the guy committing suicide shows how they generally feel about ugly men. Calling the guy who committed suicide an incel.

Meanwhile IT is parading all around saying things like "to be an incel you have to identify as one." No you fucking don't. These women were calling a dead man they didn't even know an incel. Women do this all the fucking time.

But it shows what we already knew: that women are the hateful ones, which in turn turns men hateful. Misogyny is self-defense.