Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am transchad

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I identify as a 6‘4 blonde blue-eyes chizzled jaw hunter-eyed athletic charismatic dominant alpha god.

All women that deny me sex are transphobic. I am a chad now and your biological duty is to fuck chads like you always have and leave average dudes to rot.

lol u think women actually care about all the trans bullshit? they wont virtue signal if it involves fucking an incel jfl
They won't even virtue signal if it requires any kind of effort on their part.

lol u think women actually care about all the trans bullshit? they wont virtue signal if it involves fucking an incel jfl

women hate trannies more than men do jfl

How is it “cuck coloring”?
Nerdic phenotype = cuck coloring. For women it's no problem. Best coloring for men: dark brown/black hair and green eyes.

Nerdic phenotype = cuck coloring. For women it's no problem. Best coloring for men: dark brown/black hair and green eyes.
Sounds like cope ngl.

Not that my blonde hair and blue eyes have done me any good but I wouldn’t say it’s cucked. I don’t think eyes and hair color even mean that much tbh. I doubt a woman would reject a man on the basis of his eye color or hair color.

Sounds like cope ngl.

Not that my blonde hair and blue eyes have done me any good but I wouldn’t say it’s cucked. I don’t think eyes and hair color even mean that much tbh. I doubt a woman would reject a man on the basis of his eye color or hair color.
We are talking about male aesthetics here. It's not a cope, blonde hair and blue eyes is overrated and doesn't stand out, unlike dark hair and light eyes.
What colour so
Dark brown/black hair and light green eyes is top-tier coloring.

We are talking about male aesthetics here. It's not a cope, blonde hair and blue eyes is overrated and doesn't stand out, unlike dark hair and light eyes.
I wonder if there’s any studies done on this. I’d like to see if women have a particular preference on eye color/hair color. Would be interesting.

I identify as a 6‘4 blonde blue-eyes chizzled jaw hunter-eyed athletic charismatic dominant alpha god.

All women that deny me sex are transphobic. I am a chad now and your biological duty is to fuck chads like you always have and leave average dudes to rot.
B3dfa73cf95d55c61948469ac54c3bb8

TransCHAD ---> TranStacy

I wonder if there’s any studies done on this. I’d like to see if women have a particular preference on eye color/hair color. Would be interesting.
Women don't care about eye area, tbh. But, normies do acknowledge that having dark hair and light eyes, or light hair and dark eyes to be "one of the seven beauty marks."

hmm yes i must accept my white incel privilege

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back