Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am too old for this incel shit

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
I need to retire

Fuck this shit I am too old to deal with this anymore

You only retire as an incel when you die and if there an afterlife you may need to play a bit more.

You can retire from the incel community, but from the incel life you can only retire by either death or waking up as Chad tomorrow.

Can't spell "retire" without ER.

There are people here who is too young for this incel shit.

There are people here who is too young for this incel shit.
The Oldcels were once young, what' do you have to do? Wait until you're a certain age to check if you're lost or not? If someone identifies themselves as incel it's enough.

Whether you are young or not, the insults and blasphemies of superiors reach each one of them

The Oldcels were once young, what' do you have to do? Wait until you're a certain age to check if you're lost or not? If someone identifies themselves as incel it's enough.

Whether you are young or not, the insults and blasphemies of superiors reach each one of them
t.

Color hater | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

"Just because you're done with the blackpill, doesn't mean that the blackpill is done with you.":fuk::fuk::fuk:

Youll be back in 3 months dw

Kys GrAY tryna dilute the meaning of inceldom so any random faggot troon teencel can just "identify" as an incel regardless of the actual sociosexual circumstances of their life.

Piss off back to r/foreveralone dumb nigger

Kys GrAY tryna dilute the meaning of inceldom so any random faggot troon teencel can just "identify" as an incel regardless of the actual sociosexual circumstances of their life.

Piss off back to r/foreveralone dumb nigger
So this is all about gatekeeping to stay in your comfort zone? If people misunderstand the term incel because of teenagers, it's the people's fault, but there's nothing that can be done. I think the more people can use the term, the more well-known we can be.

So this is all about gatekeeping to stay in your comfort zone? If people misunderstand the term incel because of teenagers, it's the people's fault, but there's nothing that can be done.
It's not about staying in our comfort zone it's about preventing this place from being infested with foids and sexhavers and trannies and the like, such that the rhetoric turns into the same type of SJW Reddit drivel that this forum was created to get away from.

One of the great ills with how our society treats loneliness, is that it pretends to equalize everything as if everyone suffers from sociosexual marginalization the same way "everybody suffers from loneliness, everyone has their struggles teehee, why are you getting so upset? You're just a crab"

BUT THAT ISNT THE FUCKING CASE!!!!! A 25 yr old lifelong kissless hugless virgin incel is not the same as some 16 yr old who is starting to get anxious about not getting his first kiss yet. When those two things get conflated, the very real and profound struggles and tragedy of a proper truecel become overshadowed by our detractors utilizing examples of fakecels to invalidate the experiences of the community at large.

I think the more people can use the term, the more well-known we can be.
Flatly incorrect and misguided. As someone with a bonafide deformity I look to the body positivity movement as an example. Body positivity used to be about amputees and people with colostomy bags and shit, things out of your control that nonetheless get you marginalized, and it was about bringing awareness to those kinds of things and destigmatizing them. But now, fat obese foids co-opted the whole thing, and because of that the entire term "body positivity" has become a joke. And now people like me with deformities again have no representation at all, precisely BECAUSE the movement wasn't gatekeeped enough.

Last edited:
Once an incel, always an incel. If you somehow manage to "glowup" to a point where foids consider you fuckable, you have never been an incel in the first place.

It's not about staying in our comfort zone it's about preventing this place from being infested with foids and sexhavers and trannies and the like, such that the rhetoric turns into the same type of SJW Reddit drivel that this forum was created to get away from.
This site isn't for them, so I see no reason why they would come here if they're not even incels. You're right about preserving the original identity of this place
One of the great ills with how our society treats loneliness, is that it pretends to equalize everything as if everyone suffers from sociosexual marginalization the same way "everybody suffers from loneliness, everyone has their struggles teehee, why are you getting so upset? You're just a crab"
That problem cannot be avoided, the "sheepciety" seeks simple solutions to complex problems with their optimism and sense of equality. Tell me, after all this gatekeeping that you guys did. Did they change their way of thinking at all? They don't even take into account the people who can't really get out of there, they just keep looking at us as angry misogynists who are just resentful. Regardless of the things we went through and learned.

Obviously there are people who suffer more and others less, trying to equalize everything is just so we don't feel "alone or specials"
When we really are alone or specials.

BUT THAT ISNT THE FUCKING CASE!!!!! A 25 yr old lifelong kissless hugless virgin incel is not the same as some 16 yr old who is starting to get anxious about not getting his first kiss yet. When those two things get conflated, the very real and profound struggles and tragedy of a proper truecel become overshadowed by our detractors utilizing examples of fakecels to invalidate the experiences of the community at large.
You're right, as I said there are more complicated cases and others less. But the word incel means the same thing to everybody, 16 incel or 25 incel. I don't think that specifying so much one condition will fix it, since then we would be talking about closed cases and not something that is happening to many more in different ways
Flatly incorrect and misguided. As someone with a bonafide deformity I look to the body positivity movement as an example. Body positivity used to be about amputees and people with colostomy bags and shit, things out of your control that nonetheless get you marginalized, and it was about bringing awareness to those kinds of things and destigmatizing them. But now, fat obese foids co-opted the whole thing, and because of that the entire term "body positivity" has become a joke. And now people like me with deformities again have no representation at all, precisely BECAUSE the movement wasn't gatekeeped enough.
If you said now that you belong to the body positive movement, wouldn't they believe you? "has become a joke" And how did people treat you before? I don't think there's a real change. If they only dealt with cases like yours then it would be too small a minority for anyone to do anything But with the case of fat people, at least now it's better known, the more people you have, the more your problem will be taken into account in this utilitarian system.

Thanks for take the time to write me, even being a graycel.

A Trucel remains a Incel to the very end

Once you retire as an incel you become a Jap-cel (essentially a compliant battery) You live in a apartment (incel trait) and are alone.

I think we need to evolve where we start meetup groups.

This site isn't for them, so I see no reason why they would come here if they're not even incels. You're right about preserving the original identity of this place

That problem cannot be avoided, the "sheepciety" seeks simple solutions to complex problems with their optimism and sense of equality. Tell me, after all this gatekeeping that you guys did. Did they change their way of thinking at all? They don't even take into account the people who can't really get out of there, they just keep looking at us as angry misogynists who are just resentful. Regardless of the things we went through and learned.

Obviously there are people who suffer more and others less, trying to equalize everything is just so we don't feel "alone or specials"
When we really are alone or specials.

You're right, as I said there are more complicated cases and others less. But the word incel means the same thing to everybody, 16 incel or 25 incel. I don't think that specifying so much one condition will fix it, since then we would be talking about closed cases and not something that is happening to many more in different ways

If you said now that you belong to the body positive movement, wouldn't they believe you? "has become a joke" And how did people treat you before? I don't think there's a real change. If they only dealt with cases like yours then it would be too small a minority for anyone to do anything But with the case of fat people, at least now it's better known, the more people you have, the more your problem will be taken into account in this utilitarian system.

Thanks for take the time to write me, even being a graycel.
Hm, your perspective is growing more reasonable on me now that we have taken the time to flesh things out, points well taken. Glad we can talk it out a bit, though I am growing weary. Indeed, any true change we wish to actually enact will need involve a broad coalition of stakeholders. And ultimately all those who are pained by the degeneracy of society, feminism, hypergamy, gynocentrism, etc can be of an ally to us. But this must also be balanced with a certain degree of gatekeeping to ensure the authentic intentions of the movement do not become diluted and subverted.

One last point I do want to vehemently reiterate is that some of us are in fact going well beyond our comfort zone to make change. As the Vice Commander of the Incel Protection Force, I encourage all interested to at least give our Discord a look over and consider joining us in organized activist events in furtherance of the interests of all inceldom: https://discord.gg/HXnmyQ3n

Salute and happy Sunday to those who wagecuck.

Once you retire as an incel you become a Jap-cel (essentially a compliant battery) You live in a apartment (incel trait) and are alone.

Play along for a bit.