Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am too lazy for life

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even the smallest things take a herculean effort. I just don't really see the point of life.

Even the smallest things take a herculean effort. I just don't really see the point of life.
Because everything is unnecessarily hard in the modern world.

"You want to have basic education - prove that you are in the 0.1% percentile of discipline/intelligence if you have a dick and reduced pigmentation!"
"You want to have even the slighest amount of female attention - even when said females are disgusting, moribund lardasses- break your body in the gym, if you cannot deadlift 500lbs while working on a fulltime job you are pussy and not a real man!"
"You want a basic level job at McDonalds? Prove how motivated you are for a dead-end job everyone is demotivated in! Simply because we have the power to force you to do so! Compete in the rat race!"

You're depressed and unmotivated.

I’m too lazy to live the rest of my life

what are you motivated in?
Currently what keeps me somewhat motivated is is to surgeraxx my deformities, and getting my driver's licence so that I can cope by chilling at remote reclusive places.

Because everything is unnecessarily hard in the modern world.

"You want to have basic education - prove that you are in the 0.1% percentile of discipline/intelligence if you have a dick and reduced pigmentation!"
"You want to have even the slighest amount of female attention - even when said females are disgusting, moribund lardasses- break your body in the gym, if you cannot deadlift 500lbs while working on a fulltime job you are pussy and not a real man!"
"You want a basic level job at McDonalds? Prove how motivated you are for a dead-end job everyone is demotivated in! Simply because we have the power to force you to do so! Compete in the rat race!"
goddamn this is accurate
Also

"Remember to take your jew meds goy, you need to make me a profit if you want to live with any semblance of dignity!, oh and Stacy will make three times what you make by shacking her ass in media, and if you dare complain we will put you on a list"