Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am too autistic I need to fix this - also nice ass at gym today

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I went to swimming pool and saw a nice cute ass swimming in front of me. I deliberately slowed down so I could see her swim and flash her ass while I was swimming under water, it was ragefuel though.

Also everybody fucking mogs me at swimming I can barely do 1 killometer, some fat fucking bitch did 1.5 killometrs how the fuck is that possible, how does this fat bitch mog me?

I only swim in fast styles, she used some slow style but still mogged me and didnt stop while I had to rest, how did she do this when Im more physically fit than her. impossible. Tbh I did workout on this day also few hours before that so maybe thats why?

Anyway, I tried to talk to people there but I just say some retarded shit that makes no sense, I can't talk to people properly my brain is fucked. Also while I was going home of course I had to run into my fucking slavic roommate who I want to fuck I said hi to her but then she said something and I ignored it, I think she said 'where I went?' and I just ignored that shit and went to my room its fucking over JFL.

This cannot continue. I can fix my body but I must fix this autism ASAP. I am ordering some shit from dark marketplaces I need to drugmaxx or something anything I can't let this mental disease continue.

I can barely swim i always skipped swimming class at school

This cannot continue. I can fix my body but I must fix this autism ASAP. I am ordering some shit from dark marketplaces I need to drugmaxx or something anything I can't let this mental disease continue.
:feelsmega:

reminds me of the vid of hamudi at the swimming pool

I had to run into my fucking slavic roommate who I want to fuck
you have a female roommate????? mogs me for being able to be in proximity to women :feelsbadman:

you have a female roommate????? mogs me for being able to be in proximity to women :feelsbadman:
Yeah I barely see her and we barely talk.

For 2 years I pretended I am not slavic so that she doesn't fucking talk to me JFL, but now she knows so I have to talk to her and of course I acted retarded already with her so now she thinks im retarded probably. She is a 6/10 with cute short hair, pretty sure she is like 30+ though maybe 27-28 probably my age. And she maybe has a child already because I heard some random child come to her room twice over the last 3 years but idk.

I fucking tried to avoid her because I knew that I will develop feelings for her but its too late, once she discovered I am slavic it was over I went and fapped to her later that day its over already now I want to fuck her I knew that would happen. Now I have to live in suifuel that a foid is living right next to my wall and I can't do shit.

the fat bitch could swim further because the fat makes her float

I went to swimming pool and saw a nice cute ass swimming in front of me. I deliberately slowed down so I could see her swim and flash her ass while I was swimming under water, it was ragefuel though.

Also everybody fucking mogs me at swimming I can barely do 1 killometer, some fat fucking bitch did 1.5 killometrs how the fuck is that possible, how does this fat bitch mog me?

I only swim in fast styles, she used some slow style but still mogged me and didnt stop while I had to rest, how did she do this when Im more physically fit than her. impossible. Tbh I did workout on this day also few hours before that so maybe thats why?

Anyway, I tried to talk to people there but I just say some retarded shit that makes no sense, I can't talk to people properly my brain is fucked. Also while I was going home of course I had to run into my fucking slavic roommate who I want to fuck I said hi to her but then she said something and I ignored it, I think she said 'where I went?' and I just ignored that shit and went to my room its fucking over JFL.

It’s easier to walk 2 miles than run 1, the slower swimming is why she swam longer than you.

Most people in public aren’t looking for small talk, and also remember you’re ugly and foids decide whether or not you’re attractive in a milisecond.

You have bad stamina, i also have it. Not much you can do about it

Also there is no fixing for your autism, if you didnt socialize during childhood and adolescence its pretty much impossible to make up for that, your peers are dozens of steps ahead of you

Brutal, please tell me you don't have goggles like these, If you ever had goggles like these as a kid while swimming or no goggles like me, it was fucking ovER

images

Fatties are buoyant in water so need less effort to stay afloat. You need drugs that will slow or shut down the amount of neurons active in your brain.

Fatties are buoyant in water so need less effort to stay afloat. You need drugs that will slow or shut down the amount of neurons active in your brain.

Is this cope or is it ded srs?

It's seriously easier to swim if Ur fat? I thought it's the opposite.

Is this cope or is it ded srs?

It's seriously easier to swim if Ur fat? I thought it's the opposite.
Well to swim fast you need to be built like the ones you see at Olympics, long flipper legs & a torso/chest shaped like a dorito for the lung capacity but if we're talking ability to float then yeah it's easier for fatties.

I am fortunate to know a secluded strip of beach to swim at, so virtually no normies :feelscomfy:

Here, found this:

Is it easier to swim if you are fat?
My experience says yes.
I used to be very fat. Well, obese. Then, at some point in my life, I managed to get my act together and lose 130 pounds.
Everything became better. Walking started to be way easier, doing sports, everything.
But one day I went to the pool. I descended into the water like always, and instantly went down like a stone. I had to do a lot of work just to keep afloat, whereas before the effort to keep my head above water was minimal. It was a very strange change, and while it made sense, I never expected it, so it was very surprising.
I feel like there's some extra effort when I swim too, but the biggest difference is when floating about in the water, vertically. It really is noticeable, now I really have to work for that position, istead of just letting my instincts discretely choreograph my arms to help keeping afloat.

I don't think swimming drunk is a good idea.
Anyway next time post some creepshot for the bros:feelsokman:.

Here, found this:

Is it easier to swim if you are fat?
My experience says yes.
I used to be very fat. Well, obese. Then, at some point in my life, I managed to get my act together and lose 130 pounds.
Everything became better. Walking started to be way easier, doing sports, everything.
But one day I went to the pool. I descended into the water like always, and instantly went down like a stone. I had to do a lot of work just to keep afloat, whereas before the effort to keep my head above water was minimal. It was a very strange change, and while it made sense, I never expected it, so it was very surprising.
I feel like there's some extra effort when I swim too, but the biggest difference is when floating about in the water, vertically. It really is noticeable, now I really have to work for that position, istead of just letting my instincts discretely choreograph my arms to help keeping afloat.
The fat bitch that was mogging me at swimming was doing a very slow swim position so maybe she just let the water carry her that is why she was mogging me so much at swimming.

Ok thank you brocel I feel much better now.

When I saw that shit in the swimming pool I wanted to kill myself, I thought I am so fucking weak even a fucking landwhale mogs me at swimming.

I was swimming in front crawl

The fat bitch that was mogging me at swimming was doing a very slow swim position so maybe she just let the water carry her that is why she was mogging me so much at swimming.

Ok thank you brocel I feel much better now.

When I saw that shit in the swimming pool I wanted to kill myself, I thought I am so fucking weak even a fucking landwhale mogs me at swimming.

I was swimming in front crawl
Front crawl, ya mean doggy style? Yeah that's a slow as shit style.

Don't feel bad man, fatty be floating, at least ya can swim; I never learned lol.

Thought this story would have a sad ending like you getting caught peeping by some white Knight cuck