Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am tired of women not knowing their fucking place

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They have a distorted perception of their own attractiveness because every thirsty bitch ass nigga calls them “beautiful” and any guy who disagrees “gay” even though she’s like a 5/10 in reality. I am sick and tired of bitches thinking they’re hotter than guys when in reality they’re loksmatched or actually worse. To combat this problem, PSL ratings should be posted for every male and female(without makeup) in every highschool and college across the western world so that bitches know to STAY in their fucking league and guys are not fooled by their own lust.

All those stupid cunts who looked down on me in highschool and thought they were too good for me in college...I want to see their faces when they find out they’re uglier than I am. God damn.

Show me what a 5/10 looks like to you

NegroKing said:
They have a distorted perception of their own attractiveness because every thirsty bitch ass nigga calls them “beautiful” and any guy who disagrees “gay” even though she’s like a 5/10 in reality. I am sick and tired of bitches thinking they’re hotter than guys when in reality they’re loksmatched or actually worse. To combat this problem, PSL ratings should be posted for every male and female(without makeup) in every highschool and college across the western world so that bitches know to STAY in their fucking league and guys are not fooled by their own lust.
All those stupid cunts who looked down on me in highschool and thought they were too good for me in college...I want to see their faces when they find out they’re uglier than I am. God damn.

I don't even blame the femonsters tho, that is their nature. I blame all the betas that give them that power and validation over everyone else.