Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am tired of this 52 y o grandma walking blackpill whore at my workplace

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Every single fucking wage day she talks about politics and looks. "Oohh idk he looks weird"or "yes what a beautiful man". When 2 chadlites were working last year here they had shitty personality but good looks and this whore still talks about every week "ohh they were assholes but WHAT BEAUTIFUL BOYS!". Like shut the fuck up you lookist trash. Her whole generation is of whores, each family generation gave birth at 18 years old.
Then she once said "your and your mom's side profile is same" then 2 weeks later she tells my mom "show me ur side" *shows* "ahh yess your front is much better" basically saying my side profile is subhuman. She also dislikes some dog and cat species because of FACE lol. "I don't like bengal cats, I mean their colouring is beautiful but their FACE, THEIR FACE". Fuck off.

Tell HR she sexually harassed you.

what kind of an autist grandma compares peoples side profiles

what kind of an autist grandma compares peoples side profiles
This bitch is obsessed with looks. She is so fucking nasty, does not even say hello in the morning. She has looks and voice halo this bitch sadly.

I have secondhand stomach sickness, OP. She sounds absolutely disgusting. I hope she goes blind soon. Then she’ll never see pretty boys again teehee

Reminds me of this video.

I have a good hunting cat called Bengy.

Named after Bengal tigers because colours...

Awesome cat tbh.