Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am tired of being a BITCH

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I am having a masculinity crisis right now. I cannot be taken seriously by anyone due to my beta Indian face. If that wasn't enough, I am retarded(especially socially) and have bad social anxiety which makes it very difficult for me to appear mature. I don't have an ingrained concept of what it means to be a man because my faggot dad never taught me and just pushed me around while my bitch mom tried her hardest to turn me into a pussy. Fuck this life and fuck everything.

same, sucks I can’t do anything because I’m a Manlet. Nothing worse than having your room mate walk all over you and you can’t do anything because your too high inhib

I've been training for a while. No more easy gains unless I take roids.
take zinc, eat a high cholesterol diet. won't directly help your gains but will increase your t.

Same, kind of. I have baby face, I'm 31 but look like 21, except if I let my balding hair grow then I look 41. Dad never really taught me anything, mom is a mentally unstable old school feminist. Not a third wave feminist thankfully, that would have been even worse. Working out and lifting helps but my easy gains have also stopped. I'm starting to do weighted calisthenics now. Still enjoyable though.

same, sucks I can’t do anything because I’m a Manlet. Nothing worse than having your room mate walk all over you and you can’t do anything because your too high inhib
What happened ?

Same, kind of. I have baby face, I'm 31 but look like 21, except if I let my balding hair grow then I look 41. Dad never really taught me anything, mom is a mentally unstable old school feminist. Not a third wave feminist thankfully, that would have been even worse. Working out and lifting helps but my easy gains have also stopped. I'm starting to do weighted calisthenics now. Still enjoyable though.

Looking 21 is good, yes?

Have you tried getting into martial arts? That might help ease your anxiety.

Im suffering from the same, look and sound like a pubescent 14 years old, never get taken serious by anyone at all. Im also high inhib

What happened ?
He randomly barges into my room without even knocking, owes me money yet doesn’t even want to pay me back, talks shit to everyone on residence about me and his friends

I've been training for a while. No more easy gains unless I take roids.
its called changing your routine and shocking your muscles mate. Start doing extremely long sets, up to 30 sec per negative and positive motion. dont get fooled by these normie fags saying you need steroids to grow fast beyond newbie gains, its cope for lazy fags

He randomly barges into my room without even knocking, owes me money yet doesn’t even want to pay me back, talks shit to everyone on residence about me and his friends
next time he barges in ur room, start fapping and dont stop until you finish, keeping dominance on your side by staring at him as you cum

next time he barges in ur room, start fapping and dont stop until you finish, keeping dominance on your side by staring at him as you cum
he’s done this several times but I fap under a blanket I knows he told people already for sure

imagine how cool it'd be to be an intimidating 6'+ ball of muscle

Damn i can so relate to that. I look like a tall child and can't grow a beard despite being 22 years old. I too have a beta father that never taught me anything about what it means to be a man.

Me too buddy. I think gymcelling would help but I'm too lazy for that.

I don’t think it’s worth it.
why not? I'm thinking of using it, do you really think it can fuck you up? also I'm not trying to get super big like a hulk I'm just trying to get a good buff shape that can be sustainable without roids. I just don't want to put the effort of starting since going natural takes long.

why not? I'm thinking of using it, do you really think it can fuck you up? also I'm not trying to get super big like a hulk I'm just trying to get a good buff shape that can be sustainable without roids. I just don't want to put the effort of starting since going natural takes long.

Yeah same. I want to be noticeably buff while wearing a shirt and being lean which is actually way more difficult than I realized.

Yeah same. I want to be noticeably buff while wearing a shirt and being lean which is actually way more difficult than I realized.
Yeah thats the ideal shape for me too, thats why I think steroid will work since its just an enhancer to make gains faster. If you get too big it becomes too hard to maintain naturally hence you gain a dependancy but if you get a normal body that is achievable naturally than I think it should be easy to maintain of the roids too. But who knows I need to do more research on it, Im planning to start in summer.

Yeah thats the ideal shape for me too, thats why I think steroid will work since its just an enhancer to make gains faster. If you get too big it becomes too hard to maintain naturally hence you gain a dependancy but if you get a normal body that is achievable naturally than I think it should be easy to maintain of the roids too. But who knows I need to do more research on it, Im planning to start in summer.
I thought you were thugmaxxing

Yeah. Realistically I could achieve that ideal body without roids if just given another year of natural gains but I don’t have the time.

I thought you were thugmaxxing
I wanna do both, no point in being a skinny thug. I need to be able to defend my lady
Unknown 4

Yeah. Realistically I could achieve that ideal body without roids if just given another year of natural gains but I don’t have the time.
yeah one year is just too much, we incels can't afford that time. Each year gets harder and harder to cope with tbh

I wanna do both, no point in being a skinny thug. I need to be able to defend my lady
how do you thug max pm me all your info

nofap fits the bill. i cant help you with looking masculine though.