Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I am thinking of Morhping my real tinder photos and going on dates to see if it works. i'll record my dates if i get any. Who can help me with morph

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
As you guys know I am good with making girls fall head over heels over chadfish but i want to try the same thing with morphed pictures of myself. i'll be buying colored contacts irl so i am not completely different from my morph. After talking to girls on phone for weeks I feel like I got the vocal/tonality down I just need to fake the looks.

I think if a girl is really attracted to you (morph) on the app, it will give you a halo when you meet up.
I'll be recording the interactions/dates and posting them here so you guys can see how it works.
Similar to catfishman but i'll be more coherent and wont be sperging out.

If any of you can hook me up with a morph software/advice i'll really appreciate it

Depending on how you look, morphing/photoshop might be so drastic there might not be any point. You might arrive looking like a completely different person, in which case she'll think she was catfished, and probably leave.

I love how your personality is solid proof that women are shitty people.

Depending on how you look, morphing/photoshop might be so drastic there might not be any point. You might arrive looking like a completely different person, in which case she'll think she was catfished, and probably leave.
I just need to improve my lower third/skin. But let's see what happens.
i am already a gymcel so that may help who knows.

I love how your personality is solid proof that women are shitty people.
I feel like that's true for a lot of us. I can easily talk to women on the phone and such until they see my face, and then they basically never talk with me again. I also did an experiment a while back where I used a picture of Orb to show to a foid who was talking to me and wanted to know what I looked like and I still talk to her on Snapchat to this day. JFL.

I feel like that's true for a lot of us. I can easily talk to women on the phone and such until they see my face, and then they basically never talk with me again. I also did an experiment a while back where I used a picture of Orb to show to a foid who was talking to me and wanted to know what I looked like and I still talk to her on Snapchat to this day. JFL.
True but using a person who doesnt look like you vs using your own morph may give different results

After reading your threads, I'm almost considering doing the same. It is more of a question of how far can we push the morph.
I saw a video of some gymnasts yesterday that had a similar frame/build to me and there were tons of girls drooling over them in the comments, even tho they are also manlets like myself.

I think the latest LMS YouTube upload could serve as a solid base on how to morph

there are no morph for your norwooding hairline

Chad and manlet
Knajjd and
SergeantIncel

I do this with photoshop.

It's a bit of an art form to get it subtle enough to look real.

most incel morphs are fucking terrible.

Can help you if you want.

As you guys know I am good with making girls fall head over heels over chadfish but i want to try the same thing with morphed pictures of myself. i'll be buying colored contacts irl so i am not completely different from my morph. After talking to girls on phone for weeks I feel like I got the vocal/tonality down I just need to fake the looks.

I think if a girl is really attracted to you (morph) on the app, it will give you a halo when you meet up.
I'll be recording the interactions/dates and posting them here so you guys can see how it works.

If any of you can hook me up with a morph software/advice i'll really appreciate it

I'd say I'm a decent morpher, if you want me to prove it I'll gladly morph a random person as proof.

I have a degree in graphic design. Very good with photoshopping. I could help you out.

Just behave like you do while masquerading as Chadfish if you attempt this, hold frame & be low inhibition, project to her that SHE is lucky to be in your presence, not the other way around. If you're not ugly & instead are mentalcel you might pull it off.

very intrigued to see how this will turn out.
i wonder if your confidence in the app can transfer well enough into real life.

Ive actually done that, I just gave myself a fake six pack using photoshop and morphed my body to look a bit bigger using liquefaction tool and viola, I got twice as many matches as before. Girls are pretty dumb, they cant tell that its fake. Thats the fun part.

You could use the snapchat filter, one gave a massive chin and chad jawline you could carve a roast on. Too bad it added stupid sunglasses and a bit of straw in your mouth.

I do this with photoshop.

It's a bit of an art form to get it subtle enough to look real.

most incel morphs are fucking terrible.

Can help you if you want.
Hey man id appreciate it if you can.
Just behave like you do while masquerading as Chadfish if you attempt this, hold frame & be low inhibition, project to her that SHE is lucky to be in your presence, not the other way around. If you're not ugly & instead are mentalcel you might pull it off.
thats actually what i am planning to do. it might be so crazy that it just might work
You could use the snapchat filter, one gave a massive chin and chad jawline you could carve a roast on. Too bad it added stupid sunglasses and a bit of straw in your mouth.
snap filters are too cartoonish tho and they are not subtle

Last edited:
I think FaceAndLMS is correct that jawmaxxing is the key to ascension. Getting jaw surgery does seem to help quite a bit, maybe go from a 3/10 to a 7/10. Just photoshop a better jaw onto your best selfie and see if it helps, and if it does maybe consider actually getting the surgery for real.

I think FaceAndLMS is correct that jawmaxxing is the key to ascension. Getting jaw surgery does seem to help quite a bit, maybe go from a 3/10 to a 7/10. Just photoshop a better jaw onto your best selfie and see if it helps, and if it does maybe consider actually getting the surgery for real.
It’s even kind of worth if you can’t outright ascend and have a decent chunk of money. People respect you more.

did you ever try this?

Interesting thread.