Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am thinking of doing a Hypergamy test during two speed dating events that I might go to

A

ads676

Banned
-
I am basically thinking of doing a hypergamy test during a few speed dating events that I might go to. With each speeding event that I go to I will say that I have a prestigious job ie Pilot, doctor, engineer or any other prestigious occupation, and than I will go to another speed dating event and tell them that I have a less prestigious job for example a gravedigger, road sweeper, cleaner or whatever shit jobs your guys can think of. I am going to be trying to match with all the women that I meet and be dressing in the same clothes in both event s to make this experiment fair.

I am hoping that I dont get any matches on both events because that would be a clear indictor that there is something that I am lacking in the looks department or confidence or my personality is lacking. However, lets say on my first event I go as a road sweeper and I get no matches and on the second event I go as a pilot and get five matches, that s a good indictor women are hypergamous . It also depends on the women s profession as well, a women with a good career is less likely to go for someone like a road sweeper or a grave digger. Like jordon peterson said women mate across and above dominance hierarchy

What do guys think ? is it an experiment worth trying ? any tips and hints for this experiment would be appreciated

You gonna lose

Worth trying just for the hell of it.

I think we all know what outcome to expect though.

Why do you hope to not get any matches? I dont understand

Mogs me by going to dating events