Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am thinking of blackpilling my school: Next to every classroom, I will hang an objective attractiveness-rating of everyone in each class in school..

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
...so that everyone can see it. Even if they try to be bluepilled, people will start to talk. She is the hottest? No, I am. She is ugly, fat,...

The real people will show. The people that care how they look and how high they are in the social-circle.

Everyone wants to be the prettiest, most popular. Especially women.

Guys will probably be mad too if the popular hot chad gets rated the hottest. They will ask themselves why? And they know it is because of attractiveness, not movies seen with female characters, haircuts, showers,...

Women will not change much, they will still chase the school chad.

But it could change the bluepillers.

We have opportunities to blackpill the masses, especially during Joker times.
ACB84A86 61B5 4F4E AE1E B593A1061232

I am open to any advice how or what to change/add to operation: blackpill.

Would be funny, but people would think you have severe autism for such a move.

It will be taken down by teachers after an hour.

I'm excited for the result :feelsautistic:

Failo effect will make them just dismiss whatever you say or do. Make sure you hang it up when no one's around.

Fuck that is genius tbh. Just make sure nobody knows it was you.

More like immediately, OP would definitely get suspended for this after they check the cameras.
They will not know it was me.
After the administration quickly discovers it was you, the rest of the school certainly will don’t worry about that.

Oy vey
Shut it down you silly Incel
You have no right to speak under our hooked noses.

Oy vey
Shut it down you silly Incel
You have no right to speak under our hooked noses.
We have some truecel teachers and some ethnic janitor, I bet they would help me kek

Maybe create a website like Zuckerberg where people would rate everyone from school and there would be Top 10 Hottest and Top 10 Most Ugly

im currently working on a project in which i load massive amounts of blackpilled content
( studies , statistics , videos , memes etc. ) on cheap usb sticks and leave them around town
attached with a note .
Im still in the process of gathering intel tho ,
when i have enough blackpilled content i will leave 100 usb sticks in envelopes
in the next biggest city jfl .
but i still need more blackpills .

If everyone on this forum would download this data on usb sticks and leave them around their town ,
this forum would have 10000 new members in one day tbh .

How can you get an objective attractiveness rating?

im currently working on a project in which i load massive amounts of blackpilled content
( studies , statistics , videos , memes etc. ) on cheap usb sticks and leave them around town
attached with a note .
Be sure to use the atomic blackpills boyo:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
How can you get an objective attractiveness rating?
I try to be objective. But blackpilled incels already know more of a man's attractiveness that a bluepiller

What would you rate yourself?

No use, life already rates everybody

...so that everyone can see it. Even if they try to be bluepilled, people will start to talk. She is the hottest? No, I am. She is ugly, fat,...

The real people will show. The people that care how they look and how high they are in the social-circle.

Guys will probably be mad too if the popular hot chad gets rated the hottest. They will ask themselves why? And they know it is because of attractiveness, not movies seen with female characters, haircuts, showers,...

We have opportunities to blackpill the masses, especially during Joker times. View attachment 156345

Blessings upon you.

attached with a note .

If everyone on this forum would download this data on usb sticks and leave them around their town ,
this forum would have 10000 new members in one day tbh .
Reminds me of that one movie "THEY LIVE" where they leave boxes of sunglasses around town

I'd give it a minute, not because of the presentation, they just don't like OP's face.

Sure, make the incels in the school more suicidal than they already are. Nobody will hate on the chads, they will just tease the incels who's ugliness is on full display.

We have opportunities to blackpill the masses, especially during Joker times. View attachment 156345

Good idea TBH. Are you a high school cel?

I predict girls will lie about the ratings of guys. They will underrate Chads and won't rate anyone below 4.

High IQ as fuck!!
If you are lucky, your pieces of paper get into news (like "it's okay to be white"). The Blackpill will spread even more!!

Update us on this, did you do it? What happened?

Don't get caught