Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am the universe. The universe is me

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I get to control everything and everything that enters it..... One problem is the multiverse council took my true form privileges. I need to touch the hand of a multiverse council member to trigger the full power

I c

Can you sort out Inceldia without the full power?

what lack of height does to a nigger

Can you sort out Inceldia without the full power?
I need to touch a multiverse council member. It must be a Turkish incel user or a Canadian tallfaggot as the last known info of the council are these bitches

I need to touch a multiverse council member. It must be a Turkish incel user or a Canadian tallfaggot as the last known info of the council are these bitches
Forming Inceldia is getting more complicated by the day.

Ultimate Saint when?

Forming Inceldia is getting more complicated by the day.
Yes because the probabilities of this dimension is getting more and more out of hand because of the dark energy constantly stretching us apart

Yes because the probabilities of this dimension is getting more and more out of hand because of the dark energy constantly stretching us apart
Brutal.

The more I feel space time stretches apart the more and more random cruelness comes out. It's like the cruel particles are virtually popping out of nowhere....but I know where they are coming from. I am the universe and I can feel it's abuse everywhrre

I get to control everything and everything that enters it..... One problem is the multiverse council took my true form privileges. I need to touch the hand of a multiverse council member to trigger the full power
Breaking bad walter white