Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am the pinnacle of the blackpill

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- family ignored me and never invited me to anything my entire life cuz i am the only brown kid in the family

- got taken out of school as soon as i was making friends and becoming confident and got isolated in my bedroom since 2013

- lost my 6 inch dick when i got penile nerve damage from jerking off too hard, now i have a micropenis and like 4.5-5 inches when hard (haven’t been horny since 2018 and can’t climax)

- had no actual siblings, just half blooded ones cuz my mother slept with various men and had kids with them

- no father, mother caught him cheating and wouldnt let him back

- family and people at school would just disclude me and never talk to me

- have to be mogged by white family my entire life

- never had a teenhood, had to cut grass,rake leaves, sit in churches cuz of my broke mother and her having me on welfare until 18 so i couldnt get a job

- had something going for me but i was trying to run before i could walk (no social group or life) and family ultimately fucking it over so i joined this site. Could’ve been a millionaire

- was always a skinny kid but family pressuring me to gain weight and failing diets from going homeless i got fat and my diet got ruined in 2020

- youtubers banked off my ideas i’ve always had and got famous (i never had proper equipment)

- wasn’t socialized as a kid or had many neighbors and was in bad locations so i grew up shy

- Family are nothing but druggies and weed smokers when i was the smart one. So i never wanted to hang out with them. I had no support or anyone in my family like myself

Last edited:
WE ARE NOT THE SAME. YOU HAVE NOT SUFFERED LIKE I HAVE. YOUR SUFFERING IS CHILD'S PLAY. I RELATE TO NO ONE ON HERE.

When are you going to fix your hormones?

St. Incelius Savage

It’s over. I admire your willpower to stay, if I were in your position I’d probably have roped years ago.

>Severe autism causing speech impediments.
>Have never even spoken with a female in my entire life.
>Nobody in the entire world says a single word to me unless it's out of necessity.
>No friends, literally not a single place to interact with other human beings.
>Ignored or treated like a literal subhuman during school and college.
>Hear people insulting me and laughing behind my back.
>Entire family hates me and does not say a single word to me anymore.
>Only "Purpose" in life is university major which will mostly fail because it requires several oral expositions which can't be properly performed with this speech impediment. Also field trips, which require groupal tasks, but always end up alone since nobody wants to be with "the austitic kid with no friends".
>Copes don't work anymore.
>Every cry for help results in "Grow up, manchild", "Get help", "It's ALL your fault".
>Literally got told by my father to kill myself.

>Nobody in the entire world says a single word to me unless it's out of necessity.
>Only "Purpose" in life is university major which will mostly fail because it requires several oral expositions which can't be properly performed with this speech impediment. Also field trips, which require groupal tasks, but always end up alone since nobody wants to be with "the austitic kid with no friends".
>Every cry for help results in "Grow up, manchild", "Get help", "It's ALL your fault".
Holy shit same.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME. YOU HAVE NOT SUFFERED LIKE I HAVE. YOUR SUFFERING IS CHILD'S PLAY. I RELATE TO NO ONE ON HERE.
Everybody thinks his own suffering is the worst

You literally destroyed your dick by jerking off? Shit man, I salute you

People are Shit , whats New even

you aint the pinnacle of nothing buddy boy

I just want to turn off the part of my brain that remembers the past and ruminates. I want to be a robot.

- had something going for me but i was trying to run before i could walk (no social group or life) and family ultimately fucking it over so i joined this site. Could’ve been a millionaire

yeah can relate to this

forced into things too soon

- family ignored me and never invited me to anything my entire life cuz i am the only brown kid in the family

- got taken out of school as soon as i was making friends and becoming confident and got isolated in my bedroom since 2013

- lost my 6 inch dick when i got penile nerve damage from jerking off too hard, now i have a micropenis and like 4.5-5 inches when hard (haven’t been horny since 2018 and can’t climax)

- had no actual siblings, just half blooded ones cuz my mother slept with various men and had kids with them

- no father, mother caught him cheating and wouldnt let him back

- family and people at school would just disclude me and never talk to me

- have to be mogged by white family my entire life

- never had a teenhood, had to cut grass,rake leaves, sit in churches cuz of my broke mother and her having me on welfare until 18 so i couldnt get a job

- was always a skinny kid but family pressuring me to gain weight and failing diets from going homeless i got fat and my diet got ruined in 2020

- youtubers banked off my ideas i’ve always had and got famous (i never had proper equipment)

- wasn’t socialized as a kid or had many neighbors and was in bad locations so i grew up shy

- Family are nothing but druggies and weed smokers when i was the smart one. So i never wanted to hang out with them. I had no support or anyone in my family like myself
K mang