Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am the only one that finds normies extremely annoying?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
They are all like clones: They only listen mainstream pop and trap music of the radio, all watch the same TV shows, like the same celebrities and even their personalities are similar. Fuck, they even all wear the same style of clothes and haircut, can you be more boring than that? I find funny (and pathetic) when normies specially femoids say things like "normal people scare me" or "I'm not normal I'm a geek and a nerd tee-hee" :lul:

At least we incels have different types of incels, but normies... They are just that: Boring, average, all look the same.

And Normie's also fuck like 10 foids a week

I would definitely agree with your last statement (right before the emoticon) which is very true. But I would digress with the majority of your post. Something isn’t bad because it’s popular, it is just less appealing because normies and such like it. Don’t get me wrong most of these things are bad, but it’s all about finding what is good within the genres, if you would happen to be talking about TV shows then I would say to scroll through your cable provider, DirectTV or anything and see how many channels there are. Now imagine all of the shows that could be provided with one channel. Yes some shows are more popular than others, but it is virtually impossible for them to watch all of the same shows. I think this post/thread is just an over generalization of what normies are made out to look like.

They don't annoy me. Live and let live. I envy them for not caring about what others think of them. The constant thoughts about what people might think of me if I do a certain thing is basically what caused my social awkwardness, my social anxiety with the consequence of isolation.

i hate normies, id at least be able to forgive their hivemind mentality if they left me alone but no, because im an autistic ugly mulatto outcast they always have to try to provoke me somehow.

They are annoying but if you are not carbon copy of them then no pussy for you

they aren't really people, more just an image of the other people around them.

I think 1 normie is worth like a third of an incel

they aren't really people, more just an image of the other people around them.

I think 1 normie is worth like a third of an incel
In terms of what? They can get laid at least

Normies = Animals The normies catch too much, at the end of the day, they are clones go

Normies are insecure betas living life as one big cope. Most normiemales will end up as cucks because they refuse to accept blackpills

Im pretty sure every non-normie hates normies.