Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am the most blackpilled man that has ever lived

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I am the blackpill messiah. I use my submissive minions (Brazilian cuckma) to spread the unholy truth that I speak. I will bring about the second coming and a blackpill the size of a football with be shoved down every normals, cucks, and chad's throat. I will even get foids to admit the truth. I will bring a darkness that that will drain the will to live from every e thot and every cuck.

What is your stance on sub8?

Black pill me

blackpills me

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I am the blackpill messiah. I use my submissive minions (Brazilian cuckma) to spread the unholy truth that I speak. I will bring about the second coming and a blackpill the size of a football with be shoved down every normals, cucks, and chad's throat. I will even get foids to admit the truth. I will bring a darkness that that will drain the will to live from every e thot and every cuck.
you are bluepilled if you have not heard about the Saturn-Moon matrix and the soul recycling machine