Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am the legendary couchcel from .org

What do you guys do over there? Is it a mingling of chads and incels/normies? Or are most low tier males trying to ascend?
The average .org user is a white 6'+ HTN. I'm a 5'8 KHHV subhuman tho

fuck looksmaxx ngl

Brutal. I take it that you signing up here means you have accepted reality? Or are you just here to chill whilst remaining also on .org?
I'm probably gonna move over here. Can't relate to anybody over there.

Never heard of you :feelswhere:

looksmax.org is incels.is with a handful of chads sprinkled on top

Free that nigga @RR2XCUP, he's cool

Not anymore. That site is now filled with fakecels and moggers. Very few actual incels.
It seems like that because the narcy chads are constantly bragging while the trucels watch quietly from the sidelines.

It seems like that because the narcy chads are constantly bragging while the trucels watch quietly from the sidelines.
Still hard to believe. Whenever I go into the ratings sections, it's filled with HTNs.

Not anymore. That site is now filled with fakecels and moggers. Very few actual incels.
Most of them are fakers. One of the forum celebrities of lookism was a fake that photoshopped his photos, and I think might have even edited video (his trade)

Most of them are fakers. One of the forum celebrities of lookism was a fake that photoshopped his photos, and I think might have even edited video (his trade)
You talking about crisick and amnesia?

Still hard to believe. Whenever I go into the ratings sections, it's filled with HTNs.
HTN? Maybe until you realize that most of them are spergs taking hundreds of pics at different angles & lightings just to get a few acceptable pictures.

The handful of "chads" on looksmax.org aren't even chads IRL, just anglefrauders & LARPcels looking for attention.

My favorite "chad" is a LARPer who claimed 5'8 until he realized that manlets are shit on by looksmaxxers, so now he claims 6'7.

HTN? Maybe until you realize that most of them are spergs taking hundreds of pics at different angles & lightings just to get a few acceptable pictures.

The handful of "chads" on looksmax.org aren't even chads IRL, just anglefrauders & LARPcels looking for attention.

My favorite "chad" is a LARPer who claimed 5'8 until he realized that manlets are shit on by looksmaxxers, so now he claims 6'7.
Yea I was one of the few people that actually posted a normal front and side profile photo in the ratings section. Fuck all .org users tbh. I'm tired of interacting with them

Yea I was one of the few people that actually posted a normal front and side profile photo in the ratings section. Fuck all .org users tbh. I'm tired of interacting with them
Just tuck your head down & squint so hard that you can't see while glaring at the camera like it killed your mom. Do that a few hundred times with various lightings & angles. Pick out the best pictures & touch them up with photoshop.

That's the average looksmaxx "high tier normie". The only pictures that can be trusted on looksmaxx are legit candids done outside with other people.

Nobody knows you or cares faggot

Fuck chadmax.org pure suicide fuel

This forum is slowly going against the grain. About 10 % legit and the rest just bored people here to waste time