Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am the last of my entire family.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
My grandpa on my dads side had 2 kids, my dad and my aunt. My aunt didn't have kids and she's 50 so she can't. My dad only had me. I am the last of my fathers lineage.

My grandpa on my moms side died having only had my mom. My grandmother on my moms side is nowhere to be found and hasn't had any kids besides my mom. My mom only had me. I am the last of my mothers lineage.

I have 4 cousins, but 2 are in jail and will not get out until they are too old to have kids, one is dead, and one has fucked up eggs or whatever so can't make kids. I am the last of my family tree

I'm not just the last of my parents DNA. I'm not just the last of my dads side of the family, I'm the last of everything. My entire family tree dies with me. What I'm sure was once hundreds of people has now slowly shifted into just me. I have no cousins to have children, nor a sister nor a brother. It's all on me now.

And I fucked it up :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I'm too ugly to have kids.

My grandpa on my dads side had 2 kids, my dad and my aunt. My aunt didn't have kids and she's 50 so she can't. My dad only had me. I am the last of my fathers lineage.

My grandpa on my moms side died having only had my mom. My grandmother on my moms side is nowhere to be found and hasn't had any kids besides my mom. My mom only had me. I am the last of my mothers lineage.

I have 4 cousins, but 2 are in jail and will not get out until they are too old to have kids, one is dead, and one has fucked up eggs or whatever so can't make kids. I am the last of my family tree

I'm not just the last of my parents DNA. I'm not just the last of my dads side of the family, I'm the last of everything. My entire family tree dies with me. What I'm sure was once hundreds of people has now slowly shifted into just me. I have no cousins to have children, nor a sister nor a brother. It's all on me now.

And I fucked it up :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I'm too ugly to have kids.
It's not over yet buddy boyo

Wats up my fellow genetic deadendcel? Btw you didnt fuck it up. This is all because of foids and their high standards.

Feminism is really good at destroying entire bloodlines and breaking up families.

Come out to Ohio, we can go door to door in Indian Hill and ask people to pay for our surgeries so we can continue our bloodlines.

nothing that a little rape cant fix

Cheat Darwin and SpermBankMaxx

Have you tried respecting women, taking a shower and hitting the gym?
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Thats truly unfortunate and I'm sorry for that. However, you could perhaps take solace in the fact that no more incels can be created from your genetic lineage, no more pointless suffering.
I have two sisters, one of which has already bared 2 children. My nephew, who is still quite young, has been diagnosed with autism unfortunately so I am certain he will end up incel, unless of course he develops into a full-blown chad which I highly doubt. My point is that some good can come out of this despite how horrific it all is.

I’m the only son of my father. And he’s the only son too. My mother is an only daughter as well. It’s all up to me to continue this family line, one that stretches back millions of years, survived war, plague, famine, disease and the natural elements when my forebears were hunter gatherers, that has been everything from humble peasantry to elite nobility/royalty and everything in between, that has fought in countless wars, including both world wars on both sides, at least dating back to the Napoleonic Era and I have over 300 years of family history in my city which I still live in.

And all of that unique history ends because women want 6ft Cro-Magnon Chads throbbing, pulsating, erect girth. I don’t know whether to blame hypergamy, gynocentrism, degeneracy or something else entirely for the end of my bloodline.

Our ancestors will never forgive us for destroying their lineage. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

My extended family are having kids so my family continues. My family surname (as far as semi close relatives go) is only held by me and my brother now. My brother is a chad so he can probably start a family. I'm the only real genetic failure.

Same here, but Im glad this line ends with me, because everyone in my family is subhuman and I don't want to extend my suffering to innocent kids. Not that I could, even If I wanted to, but I am somewhat happy that my subhuman genes die with me, knowing that I wont be responsible for any more innocents suffering this genetic prison.

You should try donating your sperm to a sperm bank. @pp183 did it and they sold out in hours.

It's over for tribalistcels.

I am the last, and it's over for them

My family only has me and my cousin and we're both truecels

The lineage ends now

You're giving waay to many clues here bro. Don't want you to doxxx yourself. First the vocaro and now this. Beware of infiltrators and lurkers bro

It is what it is

You're giving waay to many clues here bro. Don't want you to doxxx yourself. First the vocaro and now this. Beware of infiltrators and lurkers bro
cope tbh for paranoidcels. Nobodys gonna find me

What about your friend? What if they browse this site secretly?
>friend

I don't have any and if I did they wouldn't know my family history. :feelsrope: Last time i talked to someone my age was a fat minute ago

>friend

I don't have any and if I did they wouldn't know my family history. :feelsrope: Last time i talked to someone my age was a fat minute ago

Well than we are both floating in the same boat tbhngl,