Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the king of black people

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Transcript/speech (If you want to read along to the vocaroo or do not want to listen).

Hello to the people of the Earth and its many nations. The date, that of april 4th in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty, I hereby, with the help of the powers that be above this mortal plane, decree that I am king of black people, whether that be African Americans, Africans, or any other subcategory of black. I hereby call upon every single black man to come and support my righteous cause for leadership of your people. My coronation will be in the white house and broadcasted in Moscow, read in Kinshasa, and spoken over radio to the people of Addis Ababa.

The men that oppose me will not only face complete annihilation but it will also be swift and unforgiving, for as the scythe moves through the wheat I will move through your ranks, cutting you apart. Do not resist to my unification of the black race. Our domination, with me at the helm of the large war machine, starts now. I hereby proclaim the Black Kingdom, led by me and ruled by me, absolutely.

My fellow blacks, I would hate to lose such prime individuals to the conflicts that be, and hope you will all join me in the sunlight. This is the king, the EMPEROR, of black people. Signing off.

damn that's crazy

So war it is...
Lovely

WAKANDA FOREVER !

I am @King_of_morons

Sounds like fag

I am short king:y'all:

They probably dick mog you tho.

you use incels.co light
I sometimes use a laptop that has windows hello. Last thing I want is to open my laptop and announce to coworkers that I'm browsing this site.

I wish you could set the theme per device.

Voicemogs me.

Based and nigpilled

Then why you get your ass beat by them?

dn rd but based

Last edited: