Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am terrified of people getting to know me but i also would like to have friends

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I dont want people to know me because I dont want them to find I do not have friends,that I'm really awkard and they will make fun of me,that I do not have a gf,that I have no social life,but I would like to have friends.I would like to go to places and have fun,but it would be awkard going by myself.I remember when I went on a school field trip to amusement park.The other students were hanging out with friends and I was by myself.When I went on a ride everyone was going on the ride with they're friends.A worker asked If I was by myself.It was really awkard.I also think it's too late to make friends or very difficult.I do not know where to find friends.I do not know If i can make people like me.

Have to find other people with no friends which is rare

most people already have social circles and wouldn't accept others in it, especially if you're a low-value male. I think the best way is to jestermax but even I don't have enough energy to do so, I don't think many people here do

Friends are gay, you don't need them.

Friends don't exist

having no friends is hard

you have to find people who are similar to you and have same core values

Same. I feel extreme anxiety when talking to someone for the fear of having to talk about my boring life.

I'm happy you guys are my friends

same, better to hang with other trucels irl tbh