Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am talking to a girl with my real and chad account at the same time (the blackpill tastes so nice)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
1.She is 4 in some photos, 5 in others - I put her at 4.5. Definetely fuckable. I've had WAY worse matches.
2.She matched me with me and then with my chad account.
3.I talked as NT as I could with my real account and as aspie as possible with chad.
4.Chad asked her this: "do you want to have a ons with me?"

She said: "I am not in the mood right now"
Chad said: "You mad?"
She: No, thank you for being honest. This is one of my best relationships (her words)

5.I asked her out with my real account. She ghosted me but continued talking with chad.
6.24 hours later she wrote to my real me: "I can't. I am celebrating women's day" WTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7.I asked her out with my chad account.

8. THEY ARE GOING ON A DATE

except he is not coming

Hope this helps buddy boyos

Show up as the real you and tell her to have a great women’s day celebration. Show her that you respec whamen

C2160D72 41F7 4FDA A0D8 65AC29C5ADC6

Show up as the real you and tell her to have a great women’s day celebration. Show her that you respec whamen

I don't want to. Too much pain for me tbh.

I was planning to simply pass by the spot of the date and see what she looks like for real.

This would be mega low inhib alpha lmao

I don't want to. Too much pain for me tbh.

I was planning to simply pass by the spot of the date and see what she looks like for real.

Snap a pic. She's probably actually 2/10 maybe 4/10 best with fakeup.

5.I asked her out with my real account. She ghosted me but continued talking with chad.
6.24 hours later she wrote to my real me: "I can't. I am celebrating women's day" WTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aEiztAO.gif

giphy.gif

I AM FUCKING DEAd hHAAHhaHAAHA

Holy fuck women would literally rather do anything than even innocently talk with an incel

Absolutely brutal blackpill.

Women will say anything to not date us and they wonder why we hate them

If you confront her about this she's gonna deny everything. The truth is femoids do this to keep men around so they have last resorts.

Also at least you get matches

absolutely brutal

this is the second time I do this

long time ago I asked a tinder bish for her FB and she said NO!

Then she gave her FB to chad and he didn't even ask for it. He/Me simply asked for more photos of her.

Eventually, she unmatched me but continued talking with chad. I made her go to a date with him TWO times. I lied that I/he had lost his wallet and couldn't make it.

She wanted to meet him and give him money for the bus.

And the second time she waited for him for 40 minutes judging by her final message.

Eventually, she said to him that he is "too pretty for her"

lmfao

If you confront her about this she's gonna deny everything. The truth is femoids do this to keep men around so they have last resorts.

If I control her online, she will simply unmatch me.

I don't have the drive to confront her in person. It will be too much pain for me.

Yeah, primarily single mom landwhales and ugly bitches and occasionally a roastie that treats me like shit

i fucking hate tinder
jaja ese es tu problema volcel

Guess it must be your personality.

i am literally full blown aspie with my chad

because I know that I can get away with everything

Doesn't matter. If confronted that's what she'd probably say.

I almost did this before but backed out because the suicide fuel was too real

blackpill isnt supposed to taste good buddy

This is some next level catifishing

the blackpill tastes like heaven, makes me feel at peace for once in my life
Sure it may feel like a relief knowing the position you’ve been placed in is of no fault of your own and entirely a lottery, but as you age the reality of knowing your own fate will hit you and that is arguably the worst thing for a person to know.

Sure it may feel like a relief knowing the position you’ve been placed in is of no fault of your own and entirely a lottery, but as you age the reality of knowing your own fate will hit you and that is arguably the worst thing for a person to know.

When it hits me I'll just rope, so no big deal bro.

When it hits me I'll just rope, so no big deal bro.
Suicide isn’t supposed to be a good thing. It’s just another cope for knowing that you have failed at life, you have failed to reproduce or accomplish anything worthwhile, so you rope to forget about you have (haven’t) done. Your peers from school will be raising their own children and working white collar jobs with full benefits when pull the trigger on roping. You may have died with your honor and “not being a cuck” intact, but at least the normies will have the blissful ignorance of raising their own children and having a wife. “Muh divorce rates muh cock carousel” Even when the divorce papers hit, they at least have children to continue their legacy in the end. Like you said, suicide fixes all problems, permanently. But for them at least they have children and a legacy for their kids to build off of, and maybe the genetic lottery made them attractive. The blackpill isn’t knowing the true nature of humans, it’s knowing that you failed even while knowing the rules of the game.