Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am suspicious of many subhuman countries claimed populations

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Take Bangladesh which Bangladesh is 1/4 the area of France. Yet Bangladesh is claiming it has 167 million people, versus France with 67 million people. That works out to Bangladesh having 10 times the population density of France. That seems hard to believe for me. Say we lower the number to Bangladesh having 67 million and France 67 million. That is more believable. And that would mean 100 million people we thought were on Earth, aren't actually there. And this is one country. And with Bangladesh equaling France in population that would still mean Bangladesh is 4 times more densely population than France.

I am also skeptical of India's claim of 1.4 billion people. India is about 1/3rd the size of the USA in area. Yet claiming 4 times the population. So there we have 12 times the population density of America. That is hard to believe. You see say I said India has 700 million people. Which would still be 6 times the population density as America, which is still hard to believe. But that difference would remove 700 million people we thought were on Earth, but actually aren't there.

Can I prove any of this. No.. who knows India might have 12 times the population density as America. But conversely can the Indian government officials running the censuses prove their claims. No they can't either, you have to believe on faith that curries aren't lying again. I just have to go with my own estimates which are based on reasonable guesses.

So why does it matter. Its how overpopulated the world is. I once did an estimate that there are 3.5 billion people in the world, instead of the claimed 7.9 billion.

Something else sort of interesting is if the world population is actually 3.5 billion.. it would explain why white people with like 1.5 billion are so dominant.

Seems about right to me. America is very spread out and even poor trailer trash niggas like me still have a small yard and even trailer parks have only a couple dozen people living in a few acres of land. There are plenty of places in the US where you csn drive for miles and only see a few houses, while from what I've seen of India seems very packed and overcrowded. Granted I've only seen videos of urban areas but still they are far more crowded than our own major urban centers.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if some numbers are fudged here and there for taxes and grants reasons.

I've read that Nigerian local politicians fake populations for their area because they get more money from the central government due to having supposedly needing more resources for a larger population. Which results in a larger total population count

Ya in Africa its amazing, 50% of their government budgets come from foreign aid. And the foreign aid is sent to countries based on population. So they have a huge incentive to inflate the numbers.

Then like you said each province in the country they want to inflate their numbers. As the government budget is sent to regions based on population.

That info may not be 100% true but probably close to that.
If lying was so easy, everyone would lie about their population.
I doubt leaders of Myanmar, North Korea or South Africa are more honest than leaders of Bangladesh and Nigeria.
South Africa may easily claim 100+ million but they aren't doing that. Or NK may claim that they have 50 million instead of 25 ( almost the same as population of SK - 51 million ).
I doubt it's easy to fake statistics. It's possible but to some extent, probably.

Seems about right to me. America is very spread out and even poor trailer trash niggas like me still have a small yard and even trailer parks have only a couple dozen people living in a few acres of land. There are plenty of places in the US where you csn drive for miles and only see a few houses, while from what I've seen of India seems very packed and overcrowded. Granted I've only seen videos of urban areas but still they are far more crowded than our own major urban centers.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if some numbers are fudged here and there for taxes and grants reasons.

Ya the way I think about it is everyone including me agrees that India has a huge population. The question is how huge. Like for the sake of argument say India has 900 million people, instead of 1.4 billion. That would be 500 million people we thought were in the world, but aren't.

That info may not be 100% true but probably close to that.
If lying was so easy, everyone would lie about their population.
I doubt leaders of Myanmar, North Korea or South Africa are more honest than leaders of Bangladesh and Nigeria.
South Africa may easily claim 100+ million but they aren't doing that. Or NK may claim that they have 50 million instead of 25 ( almost the same as population of SK - 51 million ).
I doubt it's easy to fake statistics. It's possible but to some extent, probably.

Thing is I do believe basically all of them are faking the numbers.

For the good question about why don't countries like South Africa claimed they doubled overnight. That is a bridge too far. These countries usually do censuses every 10 years. Then in the intervening 10 years they do estimates based on the rate of growth from the previous 10 years.

Myanmar is claiming it has 57 million people today. So say 10 years from now in the next census it claims its up to 70 million. (but for the sake of argument say the actual number was up to 65 million). That would then be an extra 5 million slipped in and hard to disprove.

I don't think these countries just started this. I think its been going on since the 1950's when massive foreign aid was started.

still have a small yard and even trailer parks have only a couple dozen people living in a few acres of land. There are plenty of places in the US where you csn drive for miles and only see a few houses
Sounds cozy. I like living in a ghost town, still my yard is too small to feel properly isolated.

Thing is I do believe basically all of them are faking the numbers.

For the good question about why don't countries like South Africa claimed they doubled overnight. That is a bridge too far. These countries usually do censuses every 10 years. Then in the intervening 10 years they do estimates based on the rate of growth from the previous 10 years.

Myanmar is claiming it has 57 million people today. So say 10 years from now in the next census it claims its up to 70 million. (but for the sake of argument say the actual number was up to 65 million). That would then be an extra 5 million slipped in and hard to disprove.

I don't think these countries just started this. I think its been going on since the 1950's when massive foreign aid was started.
You ignore the countries that are much bigger than European, yet have smaller population.

You ignore the countries that are much bigger than European, yet have smaller population.

Say in 1950 a country in colonialism was said to have 2 million people. Then it became independent and was getting all this foreign aid money based on population. In the country's 1960 census, they couldn't claim they jumped from 2 million to 20 million people. Because thats not believable. But they could make extremely generous estimates of how fast the country grew in those ten years.

Then in each of the 10 year censuses, make extremely generous estimates of growth rates, based off of already inflated numbers of the previous censuses. In this way you get this growing detachment between the claimed population and whatever the actual population is.

I used the countries who are making extraordinary claims for their population densities because that is the most suspicious as there we have comparisons.

Take Bangladesh claiming 167 million people. Shouldn't there be numerous huge 5 million+ cities. People told me no, because most of Bangladesh isn't high density urban areas, its rural peoples. Ok but then don't rural peoples have low population densities?

this.

Say in 1950 a country in colonialism was said to have 2 million people. Then it became independent and was getting all this foreign aid money based on population. In the country's 1960 census, they couldn't claim they jumped from 2 million to 20 million people. Because thats not believable. But they could make extremely generous estimates of how fast the country grew in those ten years.

Then in each of the 10 year censuses, make extremely generous estimates of growth rates, based off of already inflated numbers of the previous censuses. In this way you get this growing detachment between the claimed population and whatever the actual population is.

I used the countries who are making extraordinary claims for their population densities because that is the most suspicious as there we have comparisons.

Take Bangladesh claiming 167 million people. Shouldn't there be numerous huge 5 million+ cities. People told me no, because most of Bangladesh isn't high density urban areas, its rural peoples. Ok but then don't rural peoples have low population densities?
Dhaka metro area in Bangladesh has more than 22 million population. The second largest city Chittagong's metro area has more than 8 million people.
Look at how crowded these places are.
Dhaka.

Image 250 51708

A typical traffic jam in Dhaka The mixture of rickshaws auto rickshaws often called Q640