Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am surprised sex is not a global sport

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's obvious that sex is the only thing that matters. Having said that, it makes absolutely no sense that sex isn't a true sport in the way that major league baseball is. Sex in the future will all be registered on a blockchain ledger, so we can tell who had sex, and who didn't, and determine social hierarchies that way. There would be a SEX-HAVER of the year, that would stand atop mount olympus each year, and receive a blowjob at the top of the mountain of any bitch he chooses.

Actual sex had (with 7/10 becky + pussy, anything else doesn't count) is the only objective heuristic of measuring true hierarchical power, as opposed to the hunch we have now of 'expected sex life.'' In reality you need to have a substantial sex drive in the first place, that is independent of present day SMV heuristics, that may in fact skew who truly has the most sex. It is a necessity to have high value sex to obtain any kind of respectable power in society.

Last edited:
Sex in the future will all be registered on a blockchain ledger, so we can tell who had sex, and who didn't
It actually baffles me someone as schizo as you can be mod, or is that a requirement?

It actually baffles me someone as schizo as you can be mod, or is that a requirement?
What do you mean? We need schizomod based mtf

It will be in the Olympics within 10 years the way society is going.

I wish there is.

I honestly think you get more schizo being mod