Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am suffering from benzodiazepine withdrawal right now

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
it feels horrible, i'm sweating as fuck, I have been sleeping really little for a week, I feel extremely depressed (I can't feel any good emotions), and I feel like I can't even open my cell phone and watch shit there, cause i hate everything

it's like the usual me, but this time intensified by 10

does anyone have a home treatment for this shit?

Brutal, when i had withdrawals, i went full schizo and kept thinking there was lice all over my body

it's so over when meds are the only solution to feel better

Brutal, when i had withdrawals, i went full schizo and kept thinking there was lice all over my body
How long did your abstinence last?

it feels horrible, i'm sweating as fuck, I have been sleeping really little for a week, I feel extremely depressed (I can't feel any good emotions), and I feel like I can't even open my cell phone and watch shit there, cause i hate everything

thats why i always say, drugs are not free pleasure. all the pleasure you get from drugs you pay it on the withdrawal + permanent brain damage.

Treatment: keep taking them

Try coffee and donuts

Bro you can’t just stop cold turkey like that. You have to taper or else you fuck up your whole nervous system