Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am suffering a lot guys

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
-Today i had this nightmare ,i was working (not where i currently work in real life), i saw white man kissing his white girl.

-I don't know what 6'2 looks like, but yesterday i saw a verry tall white girl with normal shoes. She must be at least 6'1.
I also saw a tall black girl with nike air force, must be at least 6'1

- I saw this young latina girl buying in the toys section at the beginning of my shift. After some minutes later, i closely saw her face and body. She's so young and slim but she's a child. She was holding the child on her arms ,her mother was there too. It was very Brutal

-I kept seing this latino adult man playing, hugging his wife at the store. I had to go somewhere else to avoid that. I saw them at least 4 times.

-This short black man asked me for the direction of the towel. I gave him their direction. He was with his white girl too. They were in the kitchen ustencils section.
I head him telling her wife how she loves her while they werre hugging. After that they headed to the towel section.

I can't fucking spend a day in peace, always something to ruin it, maybe i should become a coroporatecel.

Going outside is pure suifuel :fuk:

getting mogged even in your dreams :feelsbadman:

sleeping is such a cope for me

couldnt imagine getting mogged even then

I don't know how old are you OP but I don't feel almost anything anymore, and I'm 24. You'll probably get used to it. Try to force it shut up if it won't.

getting mogged even in your dreams :feelsbadman:

sleeping is such a cope for me

couldnt imagine getting mogged even then
I used to have good dreams back then.
maybe i suffered to much during the day and it continued in the night.

I don't know how old are you OP but I don't feel almost anything anymore, and I'm 24. You'll probably get used to it. Try to force it shut up if it won't.
i'll be 25 in 6 months

I just don't go outside as it's suifuel for me. Also I don't want to see couple kissing each other, it may increase my jealousy toward them.

Dozens, if not hundreds, bugged.

This nigger is having nightmares about getting heightmogged by foids, meanwhile that's just a normal occurrence for most people here:feelsclown:.

-Today i had this nightmare ,i was working (not where i currently work in real life), i saw white man kissing his white girl.

-I don't know what 6'2 looks like, but yesterday i saw a verry tall white girl with normal shoes. She must be at least 6'1.
I also saw a tall black girl with nike air force, must be at least 6'1

- I saw this young latina girl buying in the toys section at the beginning of my shift. After some minutes later, i closely saw her face and body. She's so young and slim but she's a child. She was holding the child on her arms ,her mother was there too. It was very Brutal

-I kept seing this latino adult man playing, hugging his wife at the store. I had to go somewhere else to avoid that. I saw them at least 4 times.

-This short black man asked me for the direction of the towel. I gave him their direction. He was with his white girl too. They were in the kitchen ustencils section.
I head him telling her wife how she loves her while they werre hugging. After that they headed to the towel section.

I can't fucking spend a day in peace, always something to ruin it, maybe i should become a coroporatecel.
This world is against us