Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am such a loser

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I feel like a loser because I lack basic things most people have. I can’t drive, I can’t memorize locations, I’m extremely bad with directions. I only get to places with taxis. I barely leave the house, I have no social life, I have no friends. Can’t get worse than that.

Anyone else?

Get a teddybear treat it like a human, put blood from a pet/human on it, dont talk too teddybear for 3 weeks, teddybear will get demonic cause off ignoration, teddybear alive, get fren again with new teddyfren

I’m also a. Genetic failure subhuman I feel u

I feel like a loser because I lack basic things most people have. I can’t drive, I can’t memorize locations, I’m extremely bad with directions. I only get to places with taxis. I barely leave the house, I have no social life, I have no friends. Can’t get worse than that.

Anyone else?
in other words, its over

Im a schizoid freak

Cant fit in this nt world

I cannot relate to any of that because I am neurotypical, but I feel sorry for what you go through.

Why cant you drive? Learning how to drive isnt hard.

My sense of direction is shit as well. Even with Google Maps it is a struggle.

Many of us are like this, brocel

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Get a teddybear treat it like a human, put blood from a pet/human on it, dont talk too teddybear for 3 weeks, teddybear will get demonic cause off ignoration, teddybear alive, get fren again with new teddyfren
this but do it with this teddy bear
Pin on My Soft Sculpture Critters, including Teddy bears, rats, etc

you are a loser brocel, but its okay, being a loser mean being free of expectations and that means you don't got worry about anything else but yourself