Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am stuck in 2008

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I don't know why. Most of my memories are in 2008. I guess at that time I was the happiest in my life and completely carefree. I remember thinking about how life would be in 2020 & now we are in 2020. It's truly over. Time passes so fast buddy boyos :(

Time stopped for me in 2011. But yes 2008 was my happiest time tbh despite the recession

While not stuck in 2008, my timeframe is actually 2009-2010 but indeed, it was when I was the happiest I was in my life. That was the best time of my life and I will never get that back, unfortunately. I sometimes just think back to those years and just remember how good I had it, even though I didn't think I had it good sometimes. Ugh..... feelsbadman.jpg

I’m stuck in 2011

I got to get out of this rut and get back into the groove!

I am still stuck in 1965.
It was much better back then.

2012, those were the days.

dont remember much from 2008 tbh

Tbh my life has been bad since 2006 or so

I’m stuck in 2014 last year when it was okay. I would do anything to go back in time and relive my life. Past seems so nice, future seems harsh and dark.

2008 was the peak financial crisis, with the fall of Lehman Brothers. I remember discussing it at nauseam online and with my colleagues at the time. Fascinating times.

It was also the time when I enjoyed watching doomsday oracles on YouTube, like Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, Jim Rogers, Max Keiser and so on. Here is one of the first videos I saw from Max Keiser :

I don't know why. Most of my memories are in 2008. I guess at that time I was the happiest in my life and completely carefree. I remember thinking about how life would be in 2020 & now we are in 2020. It's truly over. Time passes so fast buddy boyos :(
Ye same, time started going by so quickly. 2015 feels like yesterday and it's pretty much 2020 now.

Honestly life last felt "real" to me back in 09. Right before all these smartphones took over I had a completely different outlook on life and society. That has all been ruined. Im very sad and angry with the direction this world is going in. Degeneracy is only getting more prevalent and worse. I truly fear the upcoming decade.

I am stuck in 2006, I always wanted a ps3. Would have been cool if I had a ps3. Also watching cool stuff on YouTube before they castrated the place, newgrounds, flash games, RuneScape. Back when the internet was still full on new stuff created by real people and not all these e celebs.

my memories feel weird, it's like a blurry blob of events and now i'm here