Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am starting to wonder if foids are even capable of thinking.

haterofemoids

haterofemoids

Recruit
★★★
They are like a fungus or leach. They take from us without ever giving back. Even to Chads. They take and take and take. A thinking being would not act like an empty maw.

But even then. Could what they are doing really called "Thinking" is it thinking when a bug snatches up its prey?

There are few things as strong as a woman's sense of pride

toilets ''think'' with the disgusting,bacteria infected,cum glazed roast beef between their legs

toilets ''think'' with the disgusting,bacteria infected,cum glazed roast beef between their legs

You mean in the same way they say we think with our dicks? I once heard someone saw that they actually have such a large amount of nerves down there that it acts as a sort of microbrain.

You mean in the same way they say we think with our dicks? I once heard someone saw that they actually have such a large amount of nerves down there that it acts as a sort of microbrain.
Their cunt is their brain. It tells them who to like, who to respect and who to hate.

If you make their brain (cunt) wet, they like and respect you, if you can’t make it wet, they will hate you, disrespect you and think of you as a lesser human being who deserves punishment

Their cunt is their brain. It tells them who to like, who to respect and who to hate.

If you make their brain (cunt) wet, they like and respect you, if you can’t make it wet, they will hate you, disrespect you and think of you as a lesser human being who deserves punishment

Literally? Fuck that's' wild. Foid anatomy is bizarre.

A male chimp thinks more than a woman.