Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am starting to get what people mean when they say that this generation is F_cked

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
As an isolationist autist I don't understand the world of Faceberg,Instagram and all the other social media sites, so I never really got what many of you talk about when you criticize this culture but I think this video is a prime-example of what is going wrong:

The boy could either be a 12 year old or a 30 year old lesbo, the girl looks like 10 but dresses like a late teen slut.
What is the utter degeneracy?

We're doomed

just nuke this planet already

It's only going to get worst in the future. Some naive people thought zoomers are shaping out to be the 'redpilled' generation that will turn the tide. How shortsighted, naive and plainly wrong they were.

We're doomed

95FB349B A2AD 4FC0 9521 C4251F970878

It's only going to get worst in the future. Some naive people thought zoomers are shaping out to be the 'redpilled' generation that will turn the tide. How shortsighted, naive and plainly wrong they were.
Its just odd that two actual children are now pretending to be adults. Atleast when we made fun about this the kids were teenagers, NOT ACTUAL KIDS!

I hate my generation, I hate humans, I hate my life