Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am starting to believe only 5 percent or less men are sub4

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Looking at the gaussian bell curve at least 15 percent of men are below average looking. However I assume only 5 percent of men are really unattractive to women. I see men who would be considered below average looking here with women. Inceldom seems to be a rare experience in all communities including ethics and manlets. It seems everyone except me can find women, be treated normally and don't suffer for being ugly. From this I must come to the conclusion that I am in the bottom 5 percent of looks and that's why everyone who sees my face dislikes me and doesn't want to interrupt with me.

We are in the bottom 5% of looks @Zer0/∞

Last edited:
My facial looks are average to slightly above average for a fat guy but my height, weight, penis size and hygiene really bring me down to like a 3 or so i think. Not to mention my social anxiety or autism, plus jobless and friendless status

However I assume only 5 percent of men are really unattractive to women
Stats from dating apps proofs otherwise
Inceldom seems to be a rare experience in all communities including ethics and manlets. It seems everyone except me can find women, be treated normally and don't suffer for being ugly.
That's a fucking cope. Normalfags HAVE to try so hard to get pussy. Betabuxxing, settling down with a landwhales/single mothers/other leftover trash. Without all that dogshit, they all would be incels.

You know of the normal Gaussian curve, so you're also likely to be aware of the OK Cupid statistics showing that 80% of women find the top 20% of men attractive. In theory 4s should be able to date 3s and below, but that's not how hypergamy works. Even the ugliest ones want the cream of the crop aka chad.

You know of the normal Gaussian curve, so you're also likely to be aware of the OK Cupid statistics showing that 80% of women find the top 20% of men attractive. In theory 4s should be able to date 3s and below, but that's not how hypergamy works.
I have seen a few 4s with girls, a 4 is a LTN.

I have seen a few 4s with girls, a 4 is a LTN.
Yeah, it's not impossible; you just see less of it than you should expect if everyone were to be with their looksmatch.

Yeah, it's not impossible; you just see less of it than you should expect if everyone were to be with their looksmatch.
dude youre back. do you remember me? i went from being literally who greycel to esteemed poster

dude youre back. do you remember me? i went from being literally who greycel to esteemed poster
No sorry, brocel. You joined right around the time I left.

No sorry, brocel. You joined right around the time I left.
brutal. you had beef with me in the ban discussion megathread. when gymlet got banned for no reason at all.

brutal. you had beef with me in the ban discussion megathread. when gymlet got banned for no reason at all.
OK. Sorry, buddy boyo, I don't remember that. I do remember defending gymlet in the ban discussion thread, though.

Nah women think most men are ugly. More than 5 percent are sub4

no.

Attachments

• Herunterladen (6).png
    Herunterladen (6).png
    2.4 KB · Views: 11