Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I am spiritual but not religious

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Im agnostic ngl

There's only one God and Muhammad is his final Prophet

I believe in religion as a system of moral codes, social orders and spiritual rituals but i don't believe in God.

This is such a foid like thing to say " I'm not religious im spiritual tho" :fuk::feelsUgh: like a hippie

Born again atheist.

I believe in religion as a system of moral codes, social orders and spiritual rituals but i don't believe in God.
it's very foid like, to believe in no rules (for themselves), but feel strangely attracted to a HIGHER POWER that vaguely does not exist ( CHAD).

The agreeability of foids is very frustrating, because they get the halo of good behavior without the actions to back it up, whereas someone conscientious is all action.

Last edited:
god created life by jacking off. And the milky way is his jizz. That's my big bang theory. God is an incel , because you can't actually fuck God.

God is also powerless to force you to fuck him

Last edited:
9DA2DB58 2169 41B5 A0B0 4786A43CA255

who cares about Mohammed, can we just agree PDA deserves a stoning?
Is that a possible solution to solve part of the incel problem? I think so tbh

it's very foid like, to believe in no rules (for themselves), but feel strangely attracted to a HIGHER POWER that vaguely does not exist ( CHAD).

The agreeability of foids is very frustrating, because they get the halo of good behavior without the actions to back it up, whereas someone conscientious is all action.
Religion is male thing.
Men invented religion for social cooperation. and to give his life a meaning by following moral codes and practicing spiritual rituals.
God is a male.
All prophets are males.
Satan is a male.
Angels are males.
women have no business in religion.

eva and pandora are examples of what women are in religious views, not the source of evil, but attracted to it and a disseminator of it

Religion is male thing.
Men invented religion for social cooperation. and to give his life a meaning by following moral codes and practicing spiritual rituals.
God is a male.
All prophets are males.
Satan is a male.
Angels are males.
this is why the most awful feminists (witches v patriarchy types) are pagan. Even when women are Christian, they distinctly like only the pagan aspects of it