Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am sorry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I want to say sorry to my parents cause I am a failure and never lived up to their dreams and expectations. I am guilty of letting them down and putting throughasll the shit that I do.

I am sorry. Idk why I am turned this way. But I am sorry and I know I will be punished for my sins.

Punished for being incel?

I feel the same way tbh. I'll never be the son they wanted. And I'll never be the son I want to be.

It's there fault for passing on shit genetics

I want to say sorry to my parents cause I am a failure and never lived up to their dreams and expectations. I am guilty of letting them down and putting throughasll the shit that I do.

I am sorry. Idk why I am turned this way. But I am sorry and I know I will be punished for my sins.
I feel the same way tbh. I'll never be the son they wanted. And I'll never be the son I want to be.
Sad feels, brocels.
I feel bad for my parents, one son is deformed and the other is schizo.
They're still incredibly supportive though - one of the few good things in my life.

Sad feels, brocels.
I feel bad for my parents, one son is deformed and the other is schizo.
They're still incredibly supportive though - one of the few good things in my life.
That's good. However you are moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed bro. I bet they are proud of you and so should you be of yourself brocel.

That's good. However you are moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed bro. I bet they are proud of you and so should you be of yourself brocel.
Thanks brocel. I'm not quite done moneymaxxing - another 30 years. :feelsXmas:

Yeah - when the dice rolls there have to be more losers than winners.

It's just our lot in life. You know I mostly got over how bad I felt by dropping out of mainstream society, getting off social media and getting away from normies. I work nights. Hardly see my family and stick to my books and my gaming.

My two best mates are basically MGTOW - one is a Tyrone who got fed up of women and the other is a curry punjabi who likes motorbikes, computers and firearms more than women so I can get away from normies and not think about them.

I know how a lot of guys feel - I used to feel as bad as you especially when I was still in love with my oneitis but now I have let all that go I feel mostly a lot better even as shit as the last year has been.

Yeah - when the dice rolls there have to be more losers than winners.

It's just our lot in life. You know I mostly got over how bad I felt by dropping out of mainstream society, getting off social media and getting away from normies. I work nights. Hardly see my family and stick to my books and my gaming.

My two best mates are basically MGTOW - one is a Tyrone who got fed up of women and the other is a curry punjabi who likes motorbikes, computers and firearms more than women so I can get away from normies and not think about them.

I know how a lot of guys feel - I used to feel as bad as you especially when I was still in love with my oneitis but now I have let all that go I feel mostly a lot better even as shit as the last year has been.
It's nice to know that you can cope and found peace and acceptance.

Sorry brocel you can message me whenever. You don't deserve this.

I almost feel the same way as you do but my parents bully me for my failures

I almost feel the same way as you do but my parents bully me for my failures
Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't it take to heart, it must be difficult.

True. That guilt never washes away.

Not really. They tried their best.

Maybe being an incel is my punishment.
They tried there best but in the end it's all about luck, Chico was born with his facial bones and height meanwhile you were born high iq dravodian

They tried there best but in the end it's all about luck, Chico was born with his facial bones and height meanwhile you were born high iq dravodian
Roll of the dice.