Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am so unique and different

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
>I want open borders
>I want one mixed race world
>I want all firearms to be banned
>I want to ban "hate" speech
>I think POC are oppressed
>I think trannies are oppressed
>I think racism is mental illness but gender dysphoria isn't
>I think women should have abortions
>I think people should take vaccines
>I think nazis were the worst people
>I think blacks are being killed by police for being black
>I think white men have all the power
>I think women are oppressed
>I think Myanmar is evil for opppressing Rohingya people
>I think fascism is a real theat to humanity

But above all I dye my hair red and listen to alt rock. Aren't I the most unique free thinking person in the world with no one controlling my thought process?:feelskek:

This are all the points nearly every redditor will agree with especially our detractors. They are unable to hold a single unique opinion that goes against the popular narrative but at the same time they also consider themselves to be always right and the intellectuals of modern age.

It's funny how they want to change all these external things but not one thing to better themselves.

The God complex.

I don't really think some of these are that outlandish. I'm probably gonna get shit on, but fuck it, i honestly don't care/

Nazi's are objectively human garbage.

While its not as prevalent or common as any media outlet makes it out to be, i'm fairly certain cases like this do exist.

I want this, mainly because it would be easier to beat most of you to death if you couldn't obtain a firearm. Not like most of the peashooters you guys carry around could affect me anyway

The moment she mentions: "human rights", "tolerance" or "freedom" you already know that she need to be hit in the face.

While its not as prevalent or common as any media outlet makes it out to be, i'm fairly certain cases like this do exist.
Germans have more rights mainly firearm laws and property laws than the Soviets. Germany hasn't committed any war crime any other country didn't do at the same time or before it. Soviet union had death camps, soviet union invaded other countries, Soviet union killed POW's, raped tortured people. WW2 itself was started by allied powers who cut off Germany from all resources forcing it to invade to survive. France started a war against Germany, Yugoslavia blocked Germany from getting oil from Romania.

Etc. WW2 is a very complex topic but in general the allied powers were invading nations, putting people into camps and mass murdering civilians

US police is very violent. Maybe blacks are more likely to be shot while also more likely to be stopped by police due to their much higher crime rates. However making police brutality a race thing is pathetic. There is plenty of white men who were much bigger vicims than the few blacks who are mentioned in the media.
There is a case of a white guy who was shot while crawling towards the cops following their orders to do so.

I want this, mainly because it would be easier to beat most of you to death if you couldn't obtain a firearm. Not like most of the peashooters you guys carry around could affect me anyway
Why would you wanna beat fellow curries, blacks, and non white cels to the ground. Unless you're talking about pig/cumskins which is ok.

Rohingya people are people from Bangladesh who illegaly migrated to Myanmmar and didn't assimilate or even register as citizens. At some point they wanted to but I am sure the Burma people wanted them to leave instead. At some point Rohingya and some other minorities formed terrorist groups and started fighting Myanmar government which further pissed off the ethnic majority and made them turn violent.

Overall I think that they are being mistreated but the extent of it and their innocence is falsely represented by the media

Germany hasn't committed any war crime any other country didn't do at the same time or before it.
But they did commit war crimes correct? Making them human garbage, which is my point. Saying that its okay because other countrys did it is a weak argument.
US police is very violent. Maybe blacks are more likely to be shot while also more likely to be stopped by police due to their much higher crime rates. However making police brutality a race thing is pathetic. There is plenty of white men who were much bigger vicims than the few blacks who are mentioned in the media.
There is a case of a white guy who was shot while crawling towards the cops following their orders to do so.
Pointing out that there are cases that are motivated by racial discrimination isn't pathetic, its realistic. I do agree that most people who end up getting shot put themselves into that situation by committing the crime, but this is completely irrelevant, as we're talking about the death of them being motivated by racial discrimination.

Refusing to acknowledge that there cases like that, because of your own personal bias is what's really pathetic. But we can agree to disagree on that if you'd like.

Last edited:
Rohingya people are people from Bangladesh who illegaly migrated to Myanmmar and didn't assimilate or even register as citizens. At some point they wanted to but I am sure the Burma people wanted them to leave instead. At some point Rohingya and some other minorities formed terrorist groups and started fighting Myanmar government which further pissed off the ethnic majority and made them turn violent.

Overall I think that they are being mistreated but the extent of it and their innocence is falsely represented by the media
I'm Rohingya sir.
WhatsApp 983526355

Why would you wanna beat fellow curries, blacks, and non white cels to the ground. Unless you're talking about pig/cumskins which is ok.
I should have worded it better.

i have a pretty good moral compass, so I wouldn't beat any good people to death, just the ones who deserve it, which is like 95% of the users here.

I should have worded it better.

i have a pretty good moral compass, so I wouldn't beat any good people to death, just the ones who deserve it, which is like 95% of the users here.
Ah sounds like me tbh. Good luck in that battles

Myanmar is based (don't know much about Rohingya issue ).

I was meant for a Higher Purpose

Not this Shit

All of big tech, and a boatload of Fortune 500 companies support their beliefs, and they still think they're the counter-culture. :feelskek:

Normal fag foids can’t decide on whenever to act unique or follow the crowd so they do both.

>I want open borders
>I want one mixed race world
>I want to ban "hate" speech
>I think POC are oppressed
>I think trannies are oppressed
>I think racism is mental illness but gender dysphoria isn't
>I think women should have abortions
>I think people should take vaccines
>I think white men have all the power
>I think women are oppressed
>I think Myanmar is evil for opppressing Rohingya people
>I think fascism is a real theat to humanity

But above all I dye my hair red and listen to alt rock. Aren't I the most unique free thinking person in the world with no one controlling my thought process?:feelskek:

This are all the points nearly every redditor will agree with especially our detractors. They are unable to hold a single unique opinion that goes against the popular narrative but at the same time they also consider themselves to be always right and the intellectuals of modern age.
They don't listen to alternative rock music, they listen to nigger rap music anymore and go around dating or fucking niggers while talking about how the White male is evil. [Eventually popping out half breed niglet children.] Otherwise, the rest of your post is pretty spot on.
It's funny how they want to change all these external things but not one thing to better themselves.

The God complex.
It's a God complex combined with the usual social utopian bullshit tripe. They're either self hating multiracial Christians or one world globalism enthusiasts like the brainwashed and mentally brain dead cunts that they really are.

Their entire lives can be described as a sort of socially engineered propagandized mental coma where they perceive themselves as being progressive or morally superior. [They just come off to me as being mentally ill.]
I don't really think some of these are that outlandish. I'm probably gonna get shit on, but fuck it, i honestly don't care/

I'm pretty handy with a knife, machete, or baseball bat so even in a world without firearms I'm pretty decent at defending myself against would be attackers. I'm also into archery. *shrugs*
All of big tech, and a boatload of Fortune 500 companies support their beliefs, and they still think they're the counter-culture. :feelskek:
You're dealing with the most absolute dumb cunts to have ever existed that has never opened up a history book, their knowledge of this world is completely limited beyond what is spoon fed to them through popular social media, mainstream news, and their lesbian college professor.

Last edited: