Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am so tall that I’m hitting the ceiling on my girlfriends staircase life is so hard bro

Lanky ass mf I can knock him out with 1 punch

Framecel ngl. Looks like a mild breeze could knock him over.

cut his legs off

Lanky ass mf I can knock him out with 1 punch
Yeah this guy beside being a framecel clearly hasn’t stepped once in a gym in his life. Probably is average looking at best too. Just be tall and white, if he was any shorter he would be incel. Just go to the gym bro. Such a clown world.

So much for “just work on your physique” and “learn to a fight” because “women want someone who can protect them”.

Last edited:
Camera angles are so fucking weird. Dude looks 7'0 tall at least.

Camera angles are so fucking weird. Dude looks 7'0 tall at least.
Yeah I thought he was taller. Probably has very narrow shoulders too and overall build

Yeah this guy beside being a framecel clearly hasn’t stepped once in a gym in his life. Probably is average looking at best too. Just be tall and white, if he was any shorter he would be incel. Just go to the gym bro. Such a clown world.

So much for “just work on your physique” and “learn to a fight” because “women want someone who can protect them”.
He would be a truecel if he was 7 inches shorter or even 5 inches

Another instance of tallfags being fakecels.
I see short incel dudes all the time but very rarely see any tall incel dude. Tallfags are failed normies!!

Being tall isn’t everything. All the “Zoomer avg is 6’3”!! :soy: ppl on here don’t consider the fact most zoomer body types are like this

Kick his knees inward

Lifefuel for lanklet framecels

Oh wait JBW. I forgot. brutal

Spoiled, sexhaver bragging post. "Look at how tall I am and I have a girlfriend!" Can't see his stupid face, but he looks like a framecel.

Being tall isn’t everything. All the “Zoomer avg is 6’3”!! :soy: ppl on here don’t consider the fact most zoomer body types are like this
You said you are 6'1.
You get way more respect and get treated better when you are taller, through the Halo effect; at this point, it is like humblebragging since even kid know the positive of height.

I would say the treatment is still priceless.

Most people lie; you could find most lying abouf a couple inches like I'm celebheight or some lying by multiple inches.
Unless you are in a tall European country, it is largely false and in most cases, it is around 5'9.