Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I AM SO SUBHUMAN!

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
What the hell did I think?
I never win; the jews are always going to win.
I tried to stay clean off .is and alcohol but guess what a Chico has for next weekend jfl... :feelskek:

But that's not nearly as bad as toilets torturing me in the workplace.
I had my most worked weeks the past few where I was slaving every single day 7 days a week 12 hour days.
My job is genuinely fun to me because it's what I wanted to do, but it'd be even better if my face and body wasn't destroyed by genetics and low iq.
The problem is that toilets are IN CHARGE OF ME!! :feelsree::feelsree:
It's so cucked that it makes me want to kill myself.

One of the worst parts that happened was that a toilet has access to a certain system that we all need to do our jobs but I DON'T!!! AND THIS FUCKING SYSTEM HAS THE ABILITY TO SEE THE SECRETS ABOUT ANYONE IN MY WAGE SLAVIE!!!!!
FUCK MY CUCKED LIFE, AND KILL ME WITH A ROPE! :cryfeels::cryfeels:

She has the ability to see private company stuff that I cannot and I have to ask her for permission to get the things I need like a good little cucked doggy :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I won't have access to this system until I do a mandatory training thing that is next year... that's right, another cucked time restriction, i am on sui watch rn.

it's truly fucking over and I can't run from it guys you are the only connection to social that i have. no one else even wants to look at me.

the worst part is all that time spent slaving away goes to toilets at the end of the year

Roping is cucked, don't do it. By roping you are surrendering to nature, which caused your predicament in the first place.

Roping is cucked, don't do it. By roping you are surrendering to nature, which caused your predicament in the first place.
I also have somewhat of this belief.

I also have somewhat of this belief.
Except that i will never understand religion coping. After truly swallowing the blackpill, you simply can't believe in a benevolent god or in any kind of "just-world-fallacy". The blackpill truly has killed god. And he will never come back to life.

Except that i will never understand religion coping. After truly swallowing the blackpill, you simply can't believe in a benevolent god or in any kind of "just-world-fallacy". The blackpill truly has killed god. And he will never come back to life.
It's a common misconception that God is suppose to make everything perfect. While possible for him, it's not to happen on his will. We are suffering the punishment because of the actions of sin.
God never promises you to be safe from the sins of the world but from the eternal fire of hell.

It is his will that he has for you, inkwell or not, there was a reason in his mind. Significant or non-insignificant.

It's a common misconception that God is suppose to make everything perfect. While possible for him, it's not to happen on his will. We are suffering the punishment because of the actions of sin.
God never promises you to be safe from the sins of the world but from the eternal fire of hell.

It is his will that he has for you, inkwell or not, there was a reason in his mind. Significant or non-insignificant.
so we're basically here just to suffER and we should be ok with it? sounds incredibly cucked tbh.

Subhumanity is vile curse indeed.

I tried to stay clean off .is and alcohol but guess what a Chico has for next weekend jfl... :feelskek:

I had my most worked weeks the past few where I was slaving every single day 7 days a week 12 hour days.
My job is genuinely fun to me because it's what I wanted to do, but it'd be even better if my face and body wasn't destroyed by genetics and low iq.

One of the worst parts that happened was that a toilet has access to a certain system that we all need to do our jobs but I DON'T!!! AND THIS FUCKING SYSTEM HAS THE ABILITY TO SEE THE SECRETS ABOUT ANYONE IN MY WAGE SLAVIE!!!!!

She has the ability to see private company stuff that I cannot and I have to ask her for permission to get the things I need like a good little cucked doggy :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I won't have access to this system until I do a mandatory training thing that is next year... that's right, another cucked time restriction, i am on sui watch rn.

it's truly fucking over and I can't run from it guys you are the only connection to social that i have. no one else even wants to look at me.
we are all subhuman here that is why we are here.

so we're basically here just to suffER and we should be ok with it? sounds incredibly cucked tbh.
Suffer the actions of people whom will find themselves subject to the second death if they don't change.

Brutal, I was always bullied too, We also had a public shower and everyone made fun of my huge cock and called it small, Im literally above average in size, How the fuck can i be bullied for my penis in the public school shower then? But this bullying has to stop, Mens locker room should be a safe place for all penises!

Brutal, I was always bullied too, We also had a public shower and everyone made fun of my huge cock and called it small, Im literally above average in size, How the fuck can i be bullied for my penis in the public school shower then? But this bullying has to stop, Mens locker room should be a safe place for all penises!
Fags for even looking tbh