Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so stupid, weak, and pathetic

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Today after class a girl who I like held the door open for me. She saw me and stood by the door until I walked past the way men used to do back in the day. 

She doesn’t even know who I am yet I cannot stop thinking about her. I am so weak...this is not a big deal people hold doors for others all the time yet I can’t stop thinking about this one girl. What must she be thinking? It was nothing more than politeness...I know. But still I wonder if it could be more than that.

I know what you mean dude. On the train today, I saw a beautiful girl, that made my heart beat so fast. But then I realised that a girl like that would never accept a subhuman like me. Its crushing. I hope its something more for you.

7339er said:
I know what you mean dude. On the train today, I saw a beautiful girl, that made my heart beat so fast. But then I realised that a girl like that would never accept a subhuman like me. Its crushing. I hope its something more for you.

At least you don't get any false hopes. I get false hopes that are shattered the minute I try to turn them into a reality. It's a horrible feeling. Borderline traumatizing.

Yep! This happens all the time, a girl gives me the SLIGHTEST attention, and I want to be with her and cannot stop thinking about her, as soon as that happens I re-take my blackpill, never forget if you're a truecel, she will never choose to be with you.

Stop liking women, you fucking goddamn pansies. We're supposed to be BLACKPILLED. Liking women is a fucking cope. She will never like, let alone love you for you. And if she does ever speak to you, it is because she is bored and just needs attention. Once she gets validation, sayonara!

Just lol at you! A girl holds a door and now she fingers herself thinking about you before going to sleep huh? Are you still blue pilled or what? delusional wishful thinking.

DankIncel said:
Just lol at you! A girl holds a door and now she fingers herself thinking about you before going to sleep huh? Are you still blue pilled or what? delusional wishful thinking.

People on here say that women do not hold doors for men they don't like or find attractive. That's where the hope comes from.

But deep down I know it's a false hope. So I'm not bluepilled in the slightest.

All cope man but I understand you.