Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Am So Hyped For The New HOI4 DLC.

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★
Maxresdefault

They are finally updating Germany and Hungary and adding focus trees for Austria and Belgium. Plus the Belgian Congo. As well as adding some new features and quality of life updates.

Hopefully this will be far better than their last DLC. Which was a bit lackluster but as that was developed by a different team, brought on to do Trial Of Allegiance. And this DLC is developed by the main team I really think it has a chance to be amazing. Everything I've seen so far looks good but I do worry that the more minor nations in the DLC will get some less than stellar content with Germany eating up the development time but I do hope it is good.

it looks like utter slop, why do people still play base game hoi4?

Finally, New focuses are nice and Germany was outdated as fuck compared to newer nation trees

Didn't know Hoi4 was still being updated.

Hoi5 when?

View attachment 1287079

They are finally updating Germany and Hungary and adding focus trees for Austria and Belgium. Plus the Belgian Congo. As well as adding some new features and quality of life updates.

Hopefully this will be far better than their last DLC. Which was a bit lackluster but as that was developed by a different team, brought on to do Trial Of Allegiance. And this DLC is developed by the main team I really think it has a chance to be amazing. Everything I've seen so far looks good but I do worry that the more minor nations in the DLC will get some less than stellar content with Germany eating up the development time but I do hope it is good.
This will be the first DLC I'll buy since La Resistance. I have to admit I'm a little concerned about the new special research mechanics though. I'm ultra happy they reworked Germany instead of reworking some minor nation again. East Asia still desperately needs a rework though

Didn't know Hoi4 was still being updated.

Hoi5 when?
they would have to add all the DLC at launch otherwise everyone will just be playing hoi4 for another 6 years until it catches up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back