Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am SO glad rape victims will never get over their trauma.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Plenty of women have never been raped.

But rape victims are whiny, entitled, garbage human beings, and they deserve to be traumatized for the rest of their lives.

Die mad about it.

They never care about me in my plight so fuck em

It's just cucks and white knights being indoctrinated into the propaganda of foids, wanting the certainty that any sub 6 male who even touches them without consent will be hunted down and lynched like an escaping slave in the 1800s; if the severity of the crime varies on the gender and attractiveness of the person doing it, how can you really say it's even worse than murder? :lul:

It's just cucks and white knights being indoctrinated into the propaganda of foids, wanting the certainty that any sub 6 male who even touches them without consent will be hunted down and lynched like an escaping slave in the 1800s; if the severity of the crime varies on the gender and attractiveness of the person doing it, how can you really say it's even worse than murder? :lul:

But rape victims are whiny, entitled, garbage human beings, and they deserve to be traumatized for the rest of their lives.
some of the raped foids that lives where i live are poverty foids living with under 1dollar a day .they seems nice and kind and not entitled like western toilets. i kinda feel sorry for them sometimes

TL;DR proven rape happens 1/10 as often as homicide.

Rape is rare, and many convicted “rapists” actually had consensual sex with minors.

Last edited:
They don't have trauma, 90% of "rape" is just roasties regretting having sex with non-Chads and ex-boyfriends who pumped and dumped them.

some of the raped foids that lives where i live are poverty foids living with under 1dollar a day .they seems nice and kind and not entitled like western toilets. i kinda feel sorry for them sometimes
Lmao owned

Understandable since sandnigger women are legit raped unlike western whores.
you don't live in a place full of war and gangs so you don't understand this shit you spoiled edgy brat

Rape victims are all attwhores. they never stop whining about getting "raped" (if it was a chad doing it, they would have enjoyed every second of it). They make their entire personaity about how they feel special about getting raped, even though they deserved it.

Plenty of women have never been raped.

Die mad about it.
Based. Foids deserve every bad think that happens to them :feelsokman::hax:

i don't believe rape is something that happens to women. I don't believe a man has ever actually raped a woman. at least not in the last 60 years in the west. i do believe prison rape happens in prisons because men there think it's righteous

They don't have trauma, 90% of "rape" is just roasties regretting having sex with non-Chads and ex-boyfriends who pumped and dumped them.
This!!!