Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so glad I'm an only child

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
Either way whether I had a brother or a sister they'd likely end up lifemogging me hard. I've seen so many instances of guys getting mogged by their brothers and I think with my luck it would've happened to me too if I had one. And the sister part is self explanatory jfl women live on tutorial mode.

I feel like if I had any brothers they'd be taller than me as well. My dad is 6'0 and my mom is 4'11 and my predicted height was 5'8 but I ended up barely 5'6. And I know so many guys with shorter parents than me that ended up either the same height or taller. And if he was NT then the lifemogging would be even more brutal.

I have a half-brother, but was raised like an only child most of my life

Either way whether I had a brother or a sister they'd likely end up lifemogging me hard. I've seen so many instances of guys getting mogged by their brothers and I think with my luck it would've happened to me too if I had one. And the sister part is self explanatory jfl women live on tutorial mode.

I feel like if I had any brothers they'd be taller than me as well. My dad is 6'0 and my mom is 4'11 and my predicted height was 5'8 but I ended up barely 5'6. And I know so many guys with shorter parents than me that ended up either the same height or taller. And if he was NT then the lifemogging would be even more brutal.
I have 4 siblings and all of them mog me
its not fun. I am my moms weight, but taller of course.

My dad is 6'0 and my mom is 4'11 and my predicted height was 5'8 but I ended up barely 5'6
Jfl at retards who say women going for chad is good and weeds out bad genetics.

''Incels not being able to date is good for the gene pool'' :foidSoy:

Same. It’s very easy for me to become envious so if I had a bro who brutally mogged me… I think I’d go nuts

Most subhumanity comes from the mothers side

I have 4 siblings and all of them mog me
its not fun. I am my moms weight, but taller of course.
Yeah I feel like I got the worst possible genetics from the genetic base my parents had

My sister lifemogs me into oblivion

But she is really nice too so I like having her around

Yeah I feel like I got the worst possible genetics from the genetic base my parents had
does your dad also act like a bully cuz of this
like my dad was like a fucking HS bully, he would use his superior height and weight to push me around and shit

luckily my brothers don't mog me. we're permavirgins together.

No
He's 7 years older than me, so he moved out when i was 11 or 12
Were your parents decently old when they had you then? Older parents always seem to lead to worse genetics. I know a couple people irl that also have siblings way older than them

My sister lifemogs me into oblivion

But she is really nice too so I like having her around
I guess it would be nice if I could get along with them but that doesn't seem to happen based off what I've heard a lot of people with siblings say

I got a sister but she rots at home like me

luckily my brothers don't mog me. we're permavirgins together.
Do you have many brothers? Yeah I wouldn't mind having a brother that was similar to me but I just don't see that being the case if I did have one.

I guess it would be nice if I could get along with them but that doesn't seem to happen based off what I've heard a lot of people with siblings say
99% of users here with siblings say that they hate it so you're probably right

does your dad also act like a bully cuz of this
like my dad was like a fucking HS bully, he would use his superior height and weight to push me around and shit
Not really luckily

Were your parents decently old when they had you then? Older parents always seem to lead to worse genetics. I know a couple people irl that also have siblings way older than them
My parents were actually in their early to mid 20's
My dad had my half-brother in high school with another female, so my half brother went back and forth a lot between his mother's household and my dad's household

My parents were actually in their early to mid 20's
My dad had my half-brother in high school with another female, so my half brother went back and forth a lot between his mother's household and my dad's household
In highschool damn slayer dad

I have a brother and i wish he was dead

Same. It’s very easy for me to become envious so if I had a bro who brutally mogged me… I think I’d go nuts
Yeah I don't know how I would cope with that

All my siblings mog me so far. (I have alot of younger half siblings.)

All my siblings mog me so far. (I have alot of younger half siblings.)
Getting mogged by younger siblings would be even worse. Watching them grow up and easily surpass you :feelsrope:

Having a rotter sister seems rare. Is she a femcel unironically?
She's as close to a femcel as it gets id say but she's young things will probably change in a few years

She's as close to a femcel as it gets id say but she's young things will probably change in a few years
What age is she? I feel like a lot of younger people end up rotting because they grew up on the internet

I have 2 sisters and they both lifemog me greatly.

Getting mogged by younger siblings would be even worse. Watching them grow up and easily surpass you :feelsrope:
They haven't yet but I know they will. Their mothers are all taller than mine. The foids will lifemog anyway but my two half brothers will mog from better genes.

At this point, my sisters kids lifemog me and they’re half my age.

Yeah this is why I'd rather have brothers. If I had any sisters they would giga lifemog me because

1. Women live on easy mode
2. A lot of characteristics that I have such as being short wouldn't affect them at all. I've been told I have a babyface as well and my face isn't very dimorphic and the lack of facial masculinity genes would further help them.

Yeah this is why I'd rather have brothers. If I had any sisters they would giga lifemog me because

1. Women live on easy mode
2. A lot of characteristics that I have such as being short wouldn't affect them at all. I've been told I have a babyface as well and my face isn't very dimorphic and the lack of facial masculinity genes would further help them.
I actually prayed to god that my younger sister would turn out as a girl because her life would be hell as a man.

Glad to meet another fellow only-childcel here, did your parents also use IVF by any chance? I'm pretty sure it's more common amongst us.

I've only met a few other onlychildcels, and would like to meet more. I recall whenever I've mentioned it, some users with siblings bring-up how rough it must be. And tbh, it probably did shape me.

@ElTruecel
That height difference is brutal.

It's literally dysgenics jfl
Nice to meet another one.

Tbh, I'd much much rather have a brother than sister.
Brutal

Glad to meet another fellow only-childcel here, did your parents also use IVF by any chance? I'm pretty sure it's more common amongst us.
No and I actually haven't heard that before that's interesting.
I've only met a few other onlychildcels, and would like to meet more. I recall whenever I've mentioned it, some users with siblings bring-up how rough it must be. And tbh, it probably did shape me.
Yeah I can't think of that many myself. I'm not sure how much it has affected me personally, maybe I would be a little bit better socially if I had siblings to talk to at home instead of just rotting alone all day.

@wereq @VideoGameCoper @Subhuman Niceguy @Vlarke @Loner94 @PoodankMcGee @tulasdanslos @DespressedCurryCel1 are some other only children

@wereq @VideoGameCoper @Subhuman Niceguy @Vlarke @Loner94 @PoodankMcGee @tulasdanslos @DespressedCurryCel1 are some other only children
@RandomGuy as well

@Gendocel too I think