Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am so fucking sick of this whole 'personality' myth

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
I was having a conversation with some normies on discord and they told me I was being toxic when I said looks are the most important thing and women can't be lonely because even an ugly obese woman can just find someone with a swipe. they told me bs like tinder isn't real life and that looks are subjective.

men are going to continue suffering so long as the bluepill continues to propagate.

arguing with normies is same as arguing with drywall

Tinder is the most popular dating avenue of today and it's close to holding the supermajority among dating avenues

Subjectively ugly to 100% of foids. At what point does it become objective? kek

Literally, the only way normies Copé is by saying tinder exists in a vacuum. Guys know that tinder is impossible and black pills them hard so they dismiss it completely. Im a blackcel and one of my friends is extremely racist, gloats about being white, big believe in how genetics play a huge role in our lives, denies the reality that the majority or women think 90% of ALL RACES are subhuman trash which includes him. I even showed him a tinder experiment that proved how racial loyalty is a gigacope by showing that the average white girl would no swipe him a billion times over for ethnic chad. Ofc he still believes its not real life

Daily reminder that
Psychology: Memes
Psychiatry: Kikepills

The "looks are subjective" one pisses me off the most. Good looks are the product of particular facial proportions that adhere to the standard of the golden ratio. This makes them measurable and objective. Saying otherwise is like saying the colour of the sky is subjective

"Tinder is not real-life" - roughly 40% of the couples nowadays meet through the internet - completely delusional normalfags. And here the same graph again with a source: • Chart: How Couples Met | Statista

Attachments

• OVER.png
    OVER.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 42
Credit to @Gymcelled
Memo to bluepillers talking about how incels can't get relationships because they don't have a good personality: this is what the data shows a good personality is to women.
There is no good personality involved in the way you think. If you are in a relationship it's more attributable to luck and because your looks were at an acceptable level for women.

Last edited:
Having a "good personality" is definitely the Zimbabwe currency in the dating/mating market.

Last edited:
gives them hope that SMV is malleable. That one day they’ll have quality eggs

Credit to @Gymcelled
Memo to bluepillers talking about how incels can't get relationships because they don't have a good personality: this is what the data shows a good personality is to women.
There is no good personality involved in the way you think. If you are in a relationship it's more attributable to luck and because your looks were at an acceptable level for women.
Love how you spread my thread everywhere :feelsautistic:

The bluepill doesn't "propagate". It's the default. It's the blackpill what is propagating.
well, it's the default because it's the belief we're lead to believe growing up.