Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so deeply lost in life

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Rope Enthusiast
★★★★★
All I ever wanted was to make my parents proud, and I've failed them. :cryfeels:

Now all I do is drink alone at night and cry myself to sleep. I keep hoping that something will change, and that i'll be able to get out of this place, but i can't. And now I just feel so useless and empty. I don't know why or how my parents could ever love me.

Wanting to make your parents proud is cucked.

Just treat your parents nicely if they are nice to you. Don't give a fuck about making them proud. Do what you can to enjoy life the best you can. Your parents' genetics caused many of your issues, so don't blame yourself too much

All I ever wanted was to make my parents proud, and I've failed them. :cryfeels:
No bro, never think like this. Rather, your parents failed you. They should have given you the means to make it in life, including self-confidence etc. Its their failure for not being able instill it in you.

Never think you owe your parents anything. They put you on this godforsaken planet, not the other way around.

No bro, never think like this. Rather, your parents failed you. They should have given you the means to make it in life, including self-confidence etc. Its their failure for not being able instill it in you.

Never think you owe your parents anything. They put you on this godforsaken planet, not the other way around.
But they're so kind and nice to me. They didn't know any better. They just wanted to have a normal life like everyone else.

You didnt fail anyone, the world failed you. You cant choose your genetics, you cant choose your parents, you cant choose your state of social status, you cant choose your upbringing, you cant choose knowledge, you cant choose your future either.

Some people need to be losers, in order for there to be winners.

They didn't know any better.
Ignorance is not an excuse. Now you are here feeling sorry for them and hating urself. For what.

Man stop being cucked by ur parents. They had choices in life. They made the wrong ones.

They didn't know any better.
Thats the thing with most parents. They have children but have no god damn clue what parenting is about, or whether they are financial stable, or how the life of their child will turn out.

Your genetics, even among good looking parents, can be FUCKED UP. You cant even choose your gender - back in the middle ages all parents wanted BOYS Kings wanted BOYS, August the Strong even KILLED one of his wifes because she only got GIRLS - nowadays there is NO REASON to have a Boy. Men in the Modern World are UTTERLY inferior in every regard: Socials, Education, Politics, SMV, even money than Women.

Your future was determinated from the VERY START. Its fucked up but thats just how causality works.

Ignorance is not an excuse. Now you are here feeling sorry for them and hating urself. For what.

Man stop being cucked by ur parents. They had choices in life. They made the wrong ones.
I understand where you're coming from, but I'll always love my parents. They've been there for me through so much, and they're genuinely good people.

But they're so kind and nice to me. They didn't know any better. They just wanted to have a normal life like everyone else.
That's good they are kind to you. My parents were as well. Treat them well if they treat you well. They are probably the closest people you'll ever have in your life from my experience. I always made the most of the time with them, and I'm glad I did because my dad is gone. Fuck I miss him. We did lots of fun car stuff from 2009-2024. Now I own his muscle car and had it out for a drive today, but it's never gonna be the same without him. Be good to them, but don't worry about living up to some sort of standard and making them proud. Do what you can, nothing more. It's not your fault things ended up the way they did.

Thats the thing with most parents. They have children but have no god damn clue what parenting is about, or whether they are financial stable, or how the life of their child will turn out.

Your genetics, even among good looking parents, can be FUCKED UP. You cant even choose your gender - back in the middle ages all parents wanted BOYS Kings wanted BOYS, August the Strong even KILLED one of his wifes because she only got GIRLS - nowadays there is NO REASON to have a Boy. Men in the Modern World are UTTERLY inferior in every regard: Socials, Education, Politics, SMV, even money than Women.

Your future was determinated from the VERY START. Its fucked up but thats just how causality works.
High iq

As bleak as it is all we can really do is cope, and try to hold on to the things that mean a lot to us. I just gotta start looking more at the good instead of the bad.

It's not your fault brother. You were destined to be lost in life, and there's nothing that you can do about it.

That's good they are kind to you. My parents were as well. Treat them well if they treat you well. They are probably the closest people you'll ever have in your life from my experience. I always made the most of the time with them, and I'm glad I did because my dad is gone. Fuck I miss him. We did lots of fun car stuff from 2009-2024. Now I own his muscle car and had it out for a drive today, but it's never gonna be the same without him. Be good to them, but don't worry about living up to some sort of standard and making them proud. Do what you can, nothing more. It's not your fault things ended up the way they did.
It's really unfortunate to lose someone so important to you, I'm really sorry man. I am hopeful, and I truly believe he is in a better place. One day you will see him again, and all of you guys will be together. That type of love goes beyond the material, beyond the ethereal, it's in our soul, and it never goes away.

How the fuck are these new users postmaxxing in like 10 fucking days. This guy has 2k posts and he joined 6 months after me.

It's really unfortunate to lose someone so important to you, I'm really sorry man. I am hopeful, and I truly believe he is in a better place. One day you will see him again, and all of you guys will be together. That type of love goes beyond the material, beyond the ethereal, it's in our soul, and it never goes away.
Thanks bro. I also truly hope heaven is real so so could see him again. I have my doubts though about whether it’s real but sometimes it’s nice to cope.

How the fuck are these new users postmaxxing in like 10 fucking days. This guy has 2k posts and he joined 6 months after me.
I postmaxx in the sewers very frequently. Since I'm neet all I ever do is pretty much hang out on this site lol.