Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am so autistic that every social interaction always ends up going badly i cant seem to communicate with people without them misunderstanding

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i cant understand what NT normal people are thinking/feeling when they react to a situation or perceive a social interaction and when i act and they indicate confusion or misunderstandings i proceed to explain my thought process so they can understand my meaning & intentions and it sounds so autistic that they either dont get it or i am forever the weird awkward guy how is it so doomed

context:
a student peer thanked me and said that it's because of me that he will score highly in the class, and for some reason, i activated the fatalism & determinism switch and replied "no, it's your hard work that will result in high grades regardless of my help," then he said sorry and he won't say what he initially said next time, am i missing something here? am i retarded ? i was complimenting his hard work and suggesting that i am a non-factor in the outcome of his academic performance, despite my direct help, as i believe he will obtain the grades he will in the future due to predetermined outcomes, but that's kinda retarded if i mention it

what would a normal person say to that message?

i guess i couldve said "thank you, you're welcome," but that would be accepting credit and acknowledging that i am and will indeed be a factor that significantly affects his grades in this class, which on surface level is true as my direct help has improved his understanding of the concepts that will be tested in the final exam, but at the same time, i hate taking credit for anything because i think it's narcissistic and people love it when you give them credit, it's a form of flattery, so i calculated that the best decision was to slide in a compliment by suggesting that his hard work is the sole determining factor that will result in high grades as he will have seeked other means of achieving the ends needed anyway, such as finding someone else for help. maybe i should've just said something like "haahh really, nah but thank you"

when i think about how much social interaction i will be forced to be involved in when i enter the workforce, there is no way i can mask my social ineptitude as people will immediately realise how socially underdeveloped i am to not be able to read the room, then i will be treated differently, i will have to see a professional as soon as possible to get the autism card so i can use it irl when needed so ppl feel sympathy for me and will be patient xddddddddddd

when i think about how much social interaction i will be forced to be involved in when i enter the workforce, there is no way i can mask my social ineptitude as people will immediately realise how socially underdeveloped i am to not be able to read the room, then i will be treated differently, i will have to see a professional as soon as possible to get the autism card so i can use it irl when needed so ppl feel sympathy for me and will be patient xddddddddddd
Social interactions are so brutal for Apies like us. You always end up being the awkward odd one out guy in the group. NT normies detect you fast

Autistic people sure are fun to talk to, sadly Normies are scared of em... lel

i would say to him this

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID GAY SUCKER GIVE ME MONEY OR I WILL CAVE IN YOUR SKULL RIGHT HERE

Depends how you say things as well. If you talk in a robotic and structured way it can come across weird to normies or like you’re chastising them.