Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so angry.

G

Gremlincel

a
-
(warning unplanned autistic rage incoming)
I hate people. I hate women. I hate normies, chads, stacys, betas, cucks, bluepilled, redpilled, everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if I hated the incels I met too, IRL. I hate humans. I hate mankind. People are disgusting, everything, every single fucking thing about us, disgusts me to no end. It is all so horrible. Non-thinking, herds of BRAINDEAD FUCKS. I am beyond SICK of seeing these people, EVERYWHERE I GO, constantly reminded of how happy and ignorant they are.
There is nothing good about this world, or those who inhabit it, NOTHING.
It's all just a shit shoot, a big fucking game of chance, to see how much you suffer, and for how long. Death is the only escape, the only release, for us all, normies and incels alike. Dying is only a sad event for those who live to see others die, but even their sadness ends with death.
Free will isn't real, there is no hope, no meaning, no love, no silver lining to the pain, nothing beyond surface reality, nothing will ever change, life is about trying to escape suffering, about power, that is nature, that is all its ever been, it's all A FUCKING JOKE, NO MATTER HOW HARD 90% OF THEM TRY AND DENY THAT! And I have no power, none of the only thing that matters.

I am so jealous, soooooo fucking JEALOUS, of those who are happy. Those who know pleasure. Those accepted and loved by others. The attractive, the beautiful.
Their lives are SO EASY, THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE REAL WORLD IS LIKE! WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE IN FEAR, AND LOATHING, AND ISOLATION.
I want that, so bad, I want what they have. I will never attain it, it is impossible, it is fantasy, nothing more.
I will complain, same as you, about how I am treated. I have tried to be good, and fair, and hard working, I always thought it was MY FAULT that people treated me like SHIT, but no, the blackpill has shown me the truth. But they won't care. They will NEVER care! It is IMPOSSIBLE.
One must be SELFISH, and UNCARING, to survive, and that's how they are, how we ALL are, at the core.

Sometimes I get unusually sad and depressed, and I want to die more than I normally do. I want to die without violence, quietly, alone, like they want me to.
But this anger always comes back eventually, this rage, this HATRED. It is what keeps me alive. I want to hurt them, I want to give them pain. Just because I can.
They will say, 'life is unfair! deal with it! you were dealt a bad hand, not our fault! nature is cruel, and uncaring! the weak were meant to perish, and not pass on their genes!' HYPOCRITES! By that logic, by that reasoning, WHY SHOULDN'T I HARM YOU?! IT IS WHAT I DESIRE, AND I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!
You expect me to be treated as subhuman DIRT, my entire life, by all, and then, finally, hang a rope in my bedroom, suffocate, have some funeral where strangers act sad, make a post about it on their pathetic Facebooks, and thats it? Forgotten, forever, dust in the earth, that never knew joy? No. No. Not if I can help it.
Am I wrong? I want to feel powerful, and in control, one time before I leave for hell. I see no reason not to, if I am to die anyway. I DON'T WANT TO ABANDON THIS ANGER AGHHHHHHHH :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Me too bro, I feel like I could maul somebody.

This post hits home.

All of my social interactions are one sided and i realized that I am just not made for social environments. People stress me and it is pretty exhausting. Even posting here becomes a chore

It would not surprise me if I end up quitting this website as well someday. And nobody would give a shit and move on. The same goes for my irl relationships. They all forgot me even though I never harmed them. Even though I tried to be the best possible friend.

I do not get along with humanity and I love animals. They love me deeply

Your title is different, right? Happy birthday. One year closer to death. :feelsokman:

You're right.. I am bringing these (((negative energies))) on myself, bro. :feelsbadman:
I'm convinced the root problem is lack of showering.

You don't know the real pain, i always when i go to work, i take the train at 5:00 AM and the train station it's surrounded by discos , so i have to look all the chads and staycis, those femoids with ultra miniskirts being aborded by chads it's so fuking annoying and sad. This is the real pain bro, listen yo the laughts the happiness the final of a Journey that ends in sex at hotel ... And i have to Travel 1 fucking hour with this shiet...

This post hits home.

All of my social interactions are one sided and i realized that I am just not made for social environments. People stress me and it is pretty exhausting. Even posting here becomes a chore

It would not surprise me if I end up quitting this website as well someday. And nobody would give a shit and move on. The same goes for my irl relationships. They all forgot me even though I never harmed them. Even though I tried to be the best possible friend.

I know what you mean. I cannot enjoy anyone's company anymore, I've lost the ability to socialize and relate to others.
A 10/10 could throw herself at my feet, and worship me as a god, and honestly, I doubt I could stomach being around her, beyond fucking.
I just want to be alone, all the time, but at the same time I feel maddeningly isolated. It is like being a fucking alien.

You don't know the real pain, i always when i go to work, i take the train at 5:00 AM and the train station it's surrounded by discos , so i have to look all the chads and staycis, those femoids with ultra miniskirts being aborded by chads it's so fuking annoying and sad. This is the real pain bro, listen yo the laughts the happiness the final of a Journey that ends in sex at hotel ... And i have to Travel 1 fucking hour with this shiet...
Public transport is absolute hell. :feelsrope:

I know what you mean. I cannot enjoy anyone's company anymore, I've lost the ability to socialize and relate to others.
A 10/10 could throw herself at my feet, and worship me as a god, and honestly, I doubt I could stomach being around her, beyond fucking.
I just want to be alone, all the time, but at the same time I feel maddeningly isolated. It is like being a fucking alien.

Public transport is absolute hell. :feelsrope:
Yes it is, sometimes i want to let some gifts for them "gifts" very bad gifts

If natural selection were to thrive in its fullest extent all these "incels" would be dead / the weak shall perish and strong shall live shit does NOT APPLY nowadays

Life's a motherfucker and then you die my nigga

This post hits home.

don't leave man, i'll miss u