Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am small.

W

WagnerXVI

Greycel
it's just pure suifuel seeing people 5 or more inches shorter than me having bigger hands,feet,forearms,wrists,fingers and also wider chests...I don't care about heightmogging etc. i just want male sized body parts for god's sake.

what height?

it's just pure suifuel seeing people 5 or more inches shorter than me having bigger hands,feet,forearms,wrists,fingers and also wider chests...I don't care about heightmogging etc. i just want male sized body parts for god's sake.

My niece's hands are bigger than mine, my fucking pinky looks like an 8 year old's. Twigs for arms, legs, and thighs. None of my siblings are like this so, yeah.. I definitely know what you're talking about.

height is a lot more important than frame

5.3inch wrists here my bones are so tiny

hi small,im dad

Manlets destroyed once again
Yeetb

Fun fact: kane, who played alot of the jasons throughout the movies was 6'0 at MOST but obsessively wore elevator boots to the point where he genuinely told people he was 6'5.
Tfw you mogg voorhees

is 5 inches considered small?
It's below average and it's made worse with your height. Tho I suppose your frame is so small it might help in return. Not trying to be mean buddy.

You probably don't frame mog kane at least. Brag, but whatever.

Other Jason actors were 6'5-6'7.
What's ur weight and height man? Btw the brag rule is for romantic shit if u did not get that.