Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am small

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I am a small human being, in every sense of the world. I am a manlet, but also spiritually little. My experiences are mediocre, i never feel deep emotions, not even sorrow. I never feel true solitude, even though I am alone all the time. My vocabulary is limited, my knowledge is little, my inteligence is small. I have no courage, my emotions are superficial, my ideas unoriginal, I don't excel at anything. People around me are complacent and uninteresting, as I am. I will never experience true freedom, victory, beauty or what the great geniuses of history have related. I can't even read what they have written, because my attention span is small too. I am too small even to contemplate suicide, I will never experience true despair and the emotional intensity necessary to do so. I wish I would just cease to exist, I am a parasite of existence

Sad shit oniichan

That’s liiife..
That’s what.. All the people saaay..

I live a similar lifestyle being small but I find myself to tend to be smarter then the average normal tard. I also find my emotions just tend to be anger and little joy when doing my own thing on my own

So what's the meaning of life for people like you. WHY do we exist
I also find my emotions just tend to be anger and little joy when doing my own thing on my own
Yh same here

Are you a dicklet though?

@Damo the incel the clown needs to become strong