Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am slowly going from being a White supremacist to a Black supremacist

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Because Whites are just too effeminate. I just can't tolerate all the faggots and trannies in Whites. Even heterosexual men sound so feminine, sensitive and retarded. I mean just listen to this guy for a second:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9pMNI-tWzE

He sounds sooo gay even though he was supposedly heterosexual and married to a woman.

And more importantly, Whites don't openly express any in-group preference. They don't have the balls to defend their culture, race, and way of life and its just disgusting to me. Most Whites would rather get the shit beaten out of them than be called racist. I've defended Whites in the past, but if Whites won't wake up and defend themselves, then I don't want to support them anymore.

Meanwhile, Blacks are way more masculine and have no problem beating the shit out of those they consider to be their enemies, namely LGBT freaks, Whites, and weak faggy rice.

Last edited:
Childhood Sexual Abuse, it seems.

I don't remember the first message much.

I agree that whites are the biggest pussies despite being depicted as this evil racist race.

Central and Eastern Europe r based, westoids can go fuck themselves

Central and Eastern Europe r based, westoids can go fuck themselves
Yes they are relatively more based, but they still suck Weimerica's cock soo...

Why not be shitskin supremacist

@Uggo Mongo @Sneir @Khanivore @Puppeter thoughts?

there more blacks that identify as lgbtq tho

Nah, Whites are the fags.
its true
there's a lot of whites who SUPPORT lgbtq
but there are more blacks that ARE lgbtq
no surprise when like 80% of them r born out of wedlock with abusive parents

its true
there's a lot of whites who SUPPORT lgbtq
but there are more blacks that ARE lgbtq
no surprise when like 80% of them r born out of wedlock with abusive parents
Everywhere I look, I only see Whites being trannies and faggots.

We need to introduce a purge to get rid of this pest LGBT idealogy.

We need to introduce a purge to get rid of this pest LGBT idealogy.
Too late for that. The disease has spread too far and wide.

Disapproved , also nigs tend to be way more gay i got statistics

Soon you'll be listening to Chief Keef and fucking fat bitches

Yes they are relatively more based, but they still suck Weimerica's cock soo...
Whole world sucks weimerica cock except Russia, China, Iran, NK & maybe some others

I agree that whites are the biggest pussies despite being depicted as this evil racist race.
insane how they went from mogging and enslaving everyone, into these subhuman untermensch cucks

Blacks make the best slaves though. Even the ancient Egyptians figured that out thousands of years ago. Essentually they were bred to be hard working obedient slaves. Other races don't do so well under slavery conditions. Like the Native Americans, it was just easier to kill them all, and then import niggers from Africa who were happy to pick cotton in exchange for food.

Last edited:
The kikes have won.

Oh, shit, i forgot, sorry...

well, ima keeping true to my not-giving-a-fuck attitude.. like, okay, i guess? If i am not getting anything from it and not losing anything - i should not care about some random guy becoming all-in for blacks

Hope BLM once again takes over the US.

Your shit sucks

@Master @Fat Link thoughts?

@depressedblackcel @NiggerMan thoughts?

You are kinda based but dont become a supremacist. Never forget there are a crap ton of gays in the black community, somewhere like Atlanta you’ll see so many black gays it’s disgusting. Honestly I hate all including other blacks as well. if white people are being soft good let black people override. Let more immigrants flood the west, let more of that happen. I’m also for immigration and let all the middle easterns, Latinos and Africans flood the west. Makes me very happy.

Last edited:
@Master @Fat Link thoughts?
Doesn’t matter what group you join. :feelsUgh:

Jews are working hard to cuck and queer all the races. :feelshehe:

If you watch nig political channels on YouTube you soon find out that coons are well aware of the pro fag agenda and how it is not only targeting whites but the African American nigger man community as well. :feelsugh:

OP is just totally open about his BBC addiction. Congrats

You know I'm not even surprised OP became a BBC worshipper. Cuckold fetishism is next

Anyway you have to understand that white people have a totally different culture and view this world differently from the rest. You've been to Canada, you must understand this.

I don't like Blacks bc they are violent and destroy every piece of culture in their path. Also they look like Untermenschen. I hope the future belongs to Arabs and White people that put the Jew in its place. I have no respect for Black savages, Curries and Latinos.

Meanwhile, Blacks are way more masculine and have no problem beating the shit out of those they consider to be their enemies, namely LGBT freaks, Whites, and weak faggy rice.
probably the only good thing about niggas is mfers won't mess with us

other than that, it's over